Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Fusion Element

Discussion on Question About Fusion Element within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About Fusion Element

why when i fusion my Petal Weapon, i get ramdomly pierce.. sometimes 11 slots and 12 slots??..

1st try:
2nd try:
i get codes to virtuos v19
and i think the exact pierce is 15slots..
how to fix the piercing slots??

sorry for my bad english xD nosebleed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Element Fusion
12/29/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies
So, ich release mal mein Element Fusion System, wie ihr es von meinem Server kennt. Achja, es ist alles auf französisch weil ich kein Bock hab es aus meinem Source zu ziehen. Have fun. ( Kann sein, das die Franzosen irgendetwas dazu edited haben, what ever. )
About Fusion Element
11/25/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey Elitepvper's If someone is familiar with the element fusion script. I have an problem with it. When compiling i got no errors but when i tried to put an socketcard in an fused weapon it will not go into the weapon. When i change the MAX_PIERCING_FUSION_WEAPON to 20 it will then pierce it. But i need it so that i will also be pierced as 10.
[Question] Creating npc for element item
07/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
guys.. im trying to create npc that sell item or weapon that have element in it like +255 water etc but i carnt... i only can sell +12 2 soc item.. is it posible or a way to create npc like that ? :confused:
[question]1000 geonback on fusion
06/24/2009 - Kal Online - 22 Replies
it was in the notice on fusion that someone was blocked for haveing 1000 geon bags. later someone got blocked for having 200,000 g1 exp items. how would that be done. there is no npc for overflow bug...unless u can talk to an old vladi npc through f1 or something. is it possible they edit config.pk to make there own npc or something? i think they are finding an old npc through f1 and useing overflow bug :/. i think people allso hacked the geon bags on chilla. post however u think they did it