Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your inventory is full fail/Equip something

Discussion on Your inventory is full fail/Equip something within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your inventory is full fail/Equip something

Hello.

I've 2 problem with my inventory, one with box/packitem, and another with equip/unequip query.

So, when I try to open a box/pack, it's work perfectly, i receive the item, if my inventory is full full full i receive the alert "your inventory is full". But if in the box there is 2/3/4... item and i have only one slot empty in my inventory, if I open the box, the box will be delete (normal), but only one item appear, the others are delete !!! I don't receive the notification "Your inventory is full" so if i don't have the right number of slot empty in my inventory, some item will be delete.

And the second problem : When i try to unsequip a weapon, a fash, an equipement, or something like that, sometimes the object unequips but another object replaces it, such as a lollipop in the helmet slot, or a fashion instead of the weapon...

I hope you have understood me..

I've try to desactivate all of my new system and i have the same problem. I have this problem since the begin of my server..

I've tried to increase the limit of giftbox and packitem in project.h, i've see all of the function like OnQueryEquip, SendQueryEquip etc but EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.

Sorry for my very bad english but i'm spain.

Engx