Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transmission system problems? Seek help

Discussion on Transmission system problems? Seek help within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Transmission system problems? Seek help

Seeking help ... Why have the whole transmission system consists of source code out .. Z appear in the game can go on the table ... and then they can not send it? .... Res file is not what you want to set? Please do something long Description Thank you

Ich suche Hilfe ... Warum haben die ganze Übertragungssystem besteht aus Quellcode heraus .. Z erscheinen im Spiel auf dem Tisch zu gehen ... und dann können sie nicht schicken? .... Res-Datei ist nicht das, was Sie einstellen möchten? Bitte tun Sie etwas lange Beschreibung Danke

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Job System ( Mbot -- Grap Pet ) Problems
11/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello all first i want to change grap pet filter to normal and want to make mbot work it's get error ( Packed Client Not supported ) can any one help ?
[Release] Characters Transmission tool
11/06/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
u know i was bored as hell so i coded this one :D what it do? simply it just move a character from an account to another account like selling a character without selling the hole account ! tips http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2992/44763966. png http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5566/69137082.pn g
Adding new garments & Saving System problems
07/28/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guz i wanna know 3 things:- 1st: i've added the new garments that begger raider and Schooluniform and another garment i added them to shop and they appeared clearly with their edited prices but when i wanted to buy them they didnt come in my invetory idont know the reason for that ???? 2nd:i've problem in saving the Halos of Class pk and elite pk too and the big problem in guildwar cuz when u dc then login the Halo disappear and u can claim it again so it make the guild winner a...
[NEW] transmission?
04/13/2011 - CrossFire - 16 Replies
hab ich grad bei facebook gesehen http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/21 6713_10150215726649493_97460504492_8369024_7741813 _n.jpg Cross Fires Fotos - Pinnwand-Fotos | Facebook was soll das bitte sein?? kommt glaub ich nächstes patch aba was is das? xD
Equipment option transmission
11/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
The program which transmits with the option which is equipment transmission at the time of D the minute joint ownership which is do as a favor a little