Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions ! Answer Please !

Discussion on Questions ! Answer Please ! within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions ! Answer Please !

How to Change NPC Color name ??

Sorry For my Bad English !

Tnx !
Old 08/26/2013, 17:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Next time please use the search button. Its there for an reason....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Answer to a short question [B] 3 e*gold for a good answer
03/18/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Vorab nochmal kurz : ich war mir nicht ganz sicher wohin damit , deshalb habe ich daraus nen trade gemacht. I have a short question , on my PS3 i have 19.01€ PSN , Infamous 2 costs 19.99€.I was wondering if their had been a way to buy it.For example with 5% lower price code or something like this.I have 170 e*gold if this could help. Thanks Ich habe eine kurze Frage : Ich möchte auf meiner PS3 Infamous 2 aus dem PSN Store kaufen , ich habe aber nur 19,01€ auf dem Account und das game...
Some questions i could need a answer on :)
08/17/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I've got some questions about some files and etc. about shaiya games ^^ 1) Is it possible if you change the files from a private server of your own? I mean so that it will be your own server. 2) Possible to do so that you get / by changing the files? 3) Is it really possible to do so that all the server you play on, can be yours, if you fix on some files and stuff? 4) How can I get "ALL" things in the game to cost anything? Example: I will have all things in the "Item Mall" for...
Need answer on some questions..
01/04/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i have a couple of questions that I need answers on. Here are they : 1. What is "max" in X% chance when hit convert Y% of damage taken into restored health . What is "max" in X, and Y? Is it 80 like resistance, skillblock etc? Even if u have 90% resistance, "max" useble is 80.. The rest 10, is working in debuff.. 2. Where can I farm Karkaen Amulet & Blode ring? What mobs etc.. I don't find in google or somewhere else :S
some questions please answer :)
04/05/2010 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Hi :> 1- what is the best char in seiges 2- can we use skills ( buffs - attk skills ) in guild seige or 1Vs1 seige ? 3- what is the best weapons for Blade 4- is there is any hack that can show us where is the end of each mobs' area ( can work with that Tom's antihack) ! :( like if someone going in Azria for AoE , when he takes many mobs some of them run away ! because he went to nother area . !
PLZ IF ANY ONE CAN ANSWER ME THIS QUESTIONS
05/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
First of All hello so i have morethan one question the first one is: i were using cid proxy and it was working good until i chanded my windows copy and when i run it says "exe Cannot be modified after it generated" even after installing java and netframework with latest updates is also doesnt work btw i change my windows more than a time to let it run 2nd question: i heard that there are many coders here wich can change in CO2 files so if it is possible to change in any file to make...