Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with my server

Discussion on Problems with my server within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with my server

i dont know if i need to do it in German ?
i hope you accept this

Well my first problem is that if im trying to create a Character i click OK then its gonna load and there doesn't happen anything if i relog there's no char

i edited some shops and i can open them but the Boboko if i put swords in there it crashes the loader and i need to relog

last one
if i click on talk above trade then it gives me a error like this :

i hope you guys can help me with it and can read it
Old 11/06/2008, 17:34   #2

Try the NPC's to delete and re-create is probably because the problem maybe because you've programmed what's wrong!

To your other problem I have unfortunately no solution

MFG
Old 11/06/2008, 18:57   #3

delete the [Admin] in your name
Old 11/06/2008, 19:30   #4

xD da bin ich nicht drauf gekommen^^
Old 11/07/2008, 19:32   #5

Problem

Thanks
Danke
it works fine now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP ME ACC SERVER PROBLEMS
08/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
When i open my Acc SERVER in c:/server files/ACCserver, It says ERROR CONFIG.INI OPEN ERROR then i click ok and it says FRAMEWORK CREAT FAILED PLEASE CAN SOMEOBDY HELP MEE! :( PLEASE it would let me alot nd al thank u alot too its just we made this computer nd i tryed making my server on Windows 7 Same thing i installed Vista onto my computer Same thing and also XP is what im on now nd same thing its annoying me If any one can help me THANK...
[Help] Server.dat problems
03/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I just set up a TQ Binaries server; no problems there. I downloaded the 5065 client but I'm having trouble editing the server.dat, when I try to edit it; it comes up and says "Server.dat is damaged. Please re-install the game." Is there a certain way I need to edit it?
Problems with my Server
08/11/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Ok so i have everything rite except the eudemons v1083 or watever client u need. can someone give me the link. i tried some guides but the client download links dont work.
[Help]Problems with P-Server
08/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hi all I have some Problems with my P Server Followed the All Things Guide but My newbies dont get any eudemons and items are invisible as soon as they are in the Inventory. Can anyone tell me why and how to fix it pls
Server problems
05/30/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
If you have Server Problems: -Navicat not working -MSG2.2901/Npc Server Not Working If navicat doesnt work: Put C:\MYSQL\bin\Mysql-nt on Check that your Navicat password is test If MSG2.2901/NPC server not work: DOWNLOAD THIS NOTEPAD FILE