Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scoreboard system

Discussion on Scoreboard system within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scoreboard system

Hello guys, i tried to add the pvp system that silent released but i cant figure out why i cant see the arena score board system, the pvp system works and i can start it by the command.

Just wondering if someone had the same issue and can help me :P-

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help]for those who have scoreboard
04/12/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 12 Replies
edit: fixed and it's working :handsdown: Screenshot by Lightshot now i have to edit the scoreboard theme :)
[REQ] ScoreBoard PS
11/07/2011 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Is there any way to make a script in C# that will take an automactly a printscreen to LoL ScoreBoard in the grid tab? The user plays, after gaming ends the script will select Grid and take a printscreen and send to server, the last to send to server i will do it, i just don't know how to work with LoL's client to figure this out.. I will wait answers and hope someone will help me.. Below is the printscreen of the part i want to be screenshoted.. http://i.imgur.com/SMPcB.png
[REQ] ScoreBoard PS
11/03/2011 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Removed to other section
CS:S Minimal Scoreboard
11/17/2010 - Counter-Strike - 4 Replies
Hi Jungs und Mädels ich hab hier was für euch. Bestimmt nervt euch auch das neue Scoreboard und joa hier habt ihr eine Minimal Version :) http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7413/denuke000 0ga.jpg Die Datei "scoreboard.res" kommt in Steam/Steamapps/Accountname/Cs:source/cstrike/reso urce/ui Natürlich vorher entpacken^^ Viel spaß damit :)
Wie kann ich das Scoreboard einblenden?
10/12/2010 - CrossFire - 10 Replies
Hey Leute, die SuFu hat nichts ausgespuckt also frag ich hier: Wie kann ich das Scoreboard einblenden? Also mit TAB weiß ich, aber es funktioniert bei mir nicht. :/ Wenns mir jemand sagt bekommt er auch ein fettes THX. :b