Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FlyFF Termination (v1.46)

Discussion on [Release] FlyFF Termination (v1.46) within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project: FlyFF Termination (v1.46) - by nForce

Changes:
Added Object Collision Detection toggling. Various bugs have been corrected as well as some security flaws.

Description:
FlyFF Termination provides various features that provide players with an enhanced and more exciting FlyFF experience. This version provides an advanced teleporation system, with Quick Teleport, and Navigator Teleport. It also includes a skill system, which can now be used on targetted movers as well as players themselves. As well, it contains a new Auto Revival system. Finally the quest system, has been included once again. However, all the known vulnerable quests have been patched.

Instructions:
Quick Teleport can be used by double clicking a desired location, after doing so you will be teleported the selected location. Navigator Teleport is used by selecting a location on the navigator, after which you will teleport to the selected location. To bring up the in game menu press End and to bring up the in game console press Insert.

Requirements:
- Windows XP SP2 (32bit)
- .NET Framework 2.0
- DirectX 9.0c
- FlyFF International (eFlyFF) (Latest version)

* - The real media splitter must not be installed, as it will trigger a GameGuard false positive.

You must meet all these requirements before using this software. Do not request help, or report errors, until you are absolutely sure you meet the above requirements!

Credits:
- Artwork for GameGuard Down by Padizo and nForce
- FlyFF Termination and GameGuard Down by nForce

Notes:

- This is for FlyFF International (eFlyFF) only. Any posts in this thread requesting or asking about support for other regions (yes including pFlyFF) will result in a warning for begging.

- There have been reported issues with Kaspersky Antivirus, Ewido Anti-Spyware/Anti-Malware, Diamond CS ProcessGuard, Panda AntiVirus, and Jetico Firewall. It is still not clear whether the conflict is directly caused by GameGuard Down. The only solution may be to uninstall the conflicting security product(s).

- DO NOT ask for help about the quest system!

All credits to nForce

Link :

Have fun
Old 02/03/2007, 13:24   #2

Danke dir
Hätt ich zawr auch machen können nur du warst schneller

Mein Rechner rebootet is bissel kacke hab kb mein zone alarm zu deinstallieren
Old 02/03/2007, 17:18   #3

joa ich war froh das ich wieder sachen uploaden konnte xD dann wollte ich gleich ma den ''verbesserten'' termi rausbringen
Nur leider funzt es nich mehr
Mit KiKi's version funktioniert es aber noch wenn man die richtigen offsets für neuz v7 hat
Old 02/04/2007, 12:13   #4

i try and run it, and it restarts my computer, how do i know what versions of flyff i am running?

edit: i know i am running Eflyff now

<hr>Append on Feb 4 2007, 23:03<hr> what happens is:
1)i click on the start thing (flyff terminator: flyff launcher)
2)the gameguard down things comes up
3)the black screen like loading and the flyff mouse comes up
4)my computer restarts, can anybody help me?
Old 02/05/2007, 14:18   #5

hmm i posted it in another thread FlyFF Termination 1,46/1,45 doesnt work anymore
because of GG updates
Old 02/05/2007, 18:34   #6

it is patched ... GG updated like 1 week ago
Old 02/05/2007, 20:03   #7

ah... ok
Closed Thread