Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Games like Flyff

Discussion on Games like Flyff within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Games like Flyff

Hey Epvp,

at beginning : my english is pretty bad but i ll try to get maybe more answers

SO my question is: Are there ANY games with the same strategie like flyff?

After a few years now i can come to a conclusion: Flyff starts a new server. Everybody joins. A few stay after a few weaks the server is empty like the wild wild west in 1400. There are still ppl but u have to search for years to find them.

But this is more the pay to win moral webzen and qpotato have/had.
The game idea is still good, because i never found a game where u can farm on urself in team or make dungeons and so on. For sure u can say WoW and so on. But the other mmos are different. U have to do quests and not just hit and grind exp.

So my question is: Is there any other game with the basic idea to grind exp with aoe, single target and so on, but where u maybe can get a few more exp and which isnt pay to win at all. And maybe one where a few more player are playing.

Thank you for reading,
maybe u know a game i am searching for.

Mfg
OverKiLL
Old 12/18/2014, 12:33   #2

Rappelz
Old 12/18/2014, 14:16   #3

elite*gold: 881
How about playing a private server? There are some pretty good english ones with a decent player peak.
Also doing quests isn't a must do in most of the mmorpg's. Only a few have main quests which you have to do. So you could simply grind exp in every game, but it will take longer than doing quests.

But you're definitely searching for a good visited private server. Just take a look at the advertising area.

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2014, 16:26   #4

Thanks all!
Old 12/19/2014, 22:31   #5

There is no game like FlyFF.
FlyFF is legendary. It has his unreachable own systems which no other game has.

Like statting your character to his own perfection, upgrade and awake every equipment part, just grind to level up.

Tags
flyff