Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi dudes

Discussion on hi dudes within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation hi dudes

hi dudes(title... lol)i kinda cant use the bypasser it says something like cant launch target app and i go like wtf?????could some 1 teach me how to use that tooll pls and also how to use automaton tooppl just dont do good tutorials anymoreso if any1 could have the time and pacience post here or pm me
oh an by the way is there anyway to kill the fukin gameguard? that anoyance doesnt even let me teleport hack

peace dudes
Old 09/13/2009, 11:26   #2

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
you know whar "rtfm" means? it means read the ******* manual! so go and READ THE ******* MANUAL!!!!

FIB and Automaton are fix'd and patched! they dont work anymore! NOWHERE ON OFFI FLYFF!!!
Old 09/19/2009, 16:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,134
You have your answer.
Closed
Closed Thread

Tags
automaton, flyff, integrity bypasser