Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Roika Classic Hacked Neuz

Discussion on [Release] Roika Classic Hacked Neuz within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Release] Roika Classic Hacked Neuz

Video :

took me a few minutes to unpack their THEMIDA encrpytion using ollydbg

no protection, they hardcoded names of .exe,.dll files as client side anti hack which is not really an antihack..

you can use any tool injector you want. as you can see, im using v15 res so that means all resource hacks in v15 is do-able on client side.

Code:
CLIENT SALT: u2x38hahgb
Those who want to collaborate to share ideas, can leave comments here. File will be uploaded later!
Old 03/16/2017, 07:31   #2

Upload it now please lord of hacks slayer12
Old 03/16/2017, 07:34   #3

elite*gold: 162
The Black Market: 307/0/1
Wow it looks great
Old 03/16/2017, 08:00   #4

waiting to download file sir , great job
Old 03/16/2017, 14:12   #5

Nice work
Old 03/16/2017, 14:13   #6

upload it now sir! we waitong before its too late ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer12 View Post
Video :

took me a few minutes to unpack their THEMIDA encrpytion using ollydbg

no protection, they hardcoded names of .exe,.dll files as client side anti hack which is not really an antihack..

you can use any tool injector you want. as you can see, im using v15 res so that means all resource hacks in v15 is do-able on client side.

Code:
CLIENT SALT: u2x38hahgb
Those who want to collaborate to share ideas, can leave comments here. File will be uploaded later!

last 2004 or 2005 i think at flyff PH, luoie create a hack for FLyff PH and like you use sunkist but at louie -sunkist with (-) and his hack buff hack, buff hack are stuck up to player, like at acrobat bow mysteries gives you +20 you can use everytime you want and stuck and stuck as you like, 20+20+20+20+20 as you like, BUT you need to click any player then buff your self.
Old 03/16/2017, 21:02   #7

Roika have no anti hack, it took me like few mins in add it into my bot list. Full auto leveling + Teleport to mob + No collision and i add it bow/wand feature no charge. Maybe i will upload the bot here.
Old 03/16/2017, 22:51   #8

bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by benja14 View Post
Roika have no anti hack, it took me like few mins in add it into my bot list. Full auto leveling + Teleport to mob + No collision and i add it bow/wand feature no charge. Maybe i will upload the bot here.
so can you pls put some bot here?
Old 03/16/2017, 23:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto66620 View Post
So useless
You just edit some ****** value and you think it's "hack" ?
It's just some **** cheat

95% of your video can be fixed really easly
I have a dare for you, download their client and try to edit those ****** values and come back here oke? Let's see how you do assembly.

Hex editing those hard-coded strings(.exe .dll) just takes a few seconds, but unpacking themida took time.

What do you think, a "true hacked neuz" is capable of? ***-mode? Unli-perin?

A hacked neuz is just neuz itself that is nulled and nothing else. Its just that when some hear the word "hack" they think it has to be game-breaking.
Old 03/16/2017, 23:42   #10

Please release the files now pls
Old 03/16/2017, 23:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by benja14 View Post
can you share it bro?
need it badly too.
Old 03/17/2017, 06:12   #12

target flyff iblis anyone?
Old 03/17/2017, 12:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by argie8378 View Post
target flyff iblis anyone?
he's the one owned iblis flyff xD
Old 03/17/2017, 18:25   #14
wild wild son

Received Thanks: 3,369
Well, more than 24 hours have passed and the hack is still not available for download, let me know once you are willing to provide the relevant files.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff ph, roika classic