Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clockworks stuffs for sale now

Discussion on Clockworks stuffs for sale now within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clockworks stuffs for sale now

I sell the following weapons and stuffs in clockworks server just because i dont need them anymore.please feel free to contact me in skype jimjoel_paquit for further negotiations of prices for these stuffs as follows;

>Rody suit+10, 46% attack, with good awakes each parts...A/W 150 euro

>Cruiser suit +10 28% attack with good awakes...30 euro

>Wedge suit 40% mp with good mp awakes...80 euro

>ultimate guardian knuckle +10,96% speed 8/8, +16 elements and good positive awakes....150 euro

>Green shield looks guan yu shiled with 100+ strength awake and 96% speed..150 euro

>Tiger S perfect 1/3/4/7/9 with 100+ strength awake...150 euro

>allext suit +8 all with good awakes 28% attack- 25 euro
>Shurand suit +8 all good awakes 28% attack-25 euro

>2 sets of fairy set jewelry +20 need unbinds =180 euro+ unbind each
>Bolo cloak, and many other cloaks

>Fierce set 6/6-35 euro
> perins and some other usefull items like love chocolates, upcut stones, tiger flask and many other usefull stuffs for farming and sieging.

Accept Paypal payments method only.Feel free to contact me with the pricing. u can have all my stuffs for 600 euro. thank you