Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

developer search

Discussion on developer search within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
developer search

hello I'm looking for someone who is developing on flyff, if possible add me skype so that we can talk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Search]Developer For Rappelz Legacy
08/14/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Heyho , Our Staff Members Search for 1x Developer , who was be able to join , send me Private Message with ur Develop-Skills and ur Skype ;) Regards DoesNotExists *up*
HTML and CSS developer search job
05/07/2012 - Web Development - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I am a 17 years old HTML and CSS developer, and at this moment I need money. So i thinked about to develop for other people, for a very little price. Add me at skype: lise.forfolger One of my websites: Ephix and Genie Energy < I have coded and designed both. I can webdesign too, so if u are interested. Add me at skype today! :D See you, little buddies!
Search for a Professional Developer(Database Editor)
03/30/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Well, I'm searching now to a professional Developer(Database Editor).. And have a special many languages .. No turks,arabs.. please ^^! His Reward: Co-Owner GameMaster Status!
[SUCHEN/SEARCH]Core Entwlicker /Developer
12/18/2011 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
~closed~
Search for Developer Rose online
07/21/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi ppl(: I have a "rose online server" 1 year and I need a developer. i need ppl knowing any programming languages (c++/asm) my msn [email protected] ty.