Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Florensia
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Packet system

Discussion on [Release]Packet system within the Florensia forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Packet system

Packet System

1. Encryption
Florensia use an very simple "NOT" decryption. Who dont know what it is some information here Bitwise operation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or .

Example:
Our Packet:
0xAB 0x9A 0x9C 0x9B >> "«šœ›"
NOT
0x54 0x65 0x73 0x74 >> "Test"

In c++:
Code:
        BYTE Packet[] = {0xAB, 0x9A, 0x9C, 0x9B}; //Test
	BYTE rawPacket[sizeof(Packet)]; //Decrypted
        for(int i = 0;i< sizeof(Packet);i++)
	{
		rawPacket[i] = ~Packet[i];
		printf("0x%02x  ",rawPacket[i]);

}
mfg Lazeboy
Old 12/07/2010, 21:46   #2

Eh... what can we do with this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2010, 16:55   #3

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 4,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdajfkldjsa View Post
Eh... what can we do with this?
Nothing, if you don't even know what he's talking about.

Thats just the "encryption" Netts uses to secure their packets before they transfer them (server<->client communication).
Old 12/08/2010, 23:28   #4

thats is for "Send" and "Recv" lol
Old 12/09/2010, 23:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
Nothing, if you don't even know what he's talking about.

Thats just the "encryption" Netts uses to secure their packets before they transfer them (server<->client communication).
Yeah thats like the only thing I do understand about it =P

But does this have any use O_O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Understanding the Packet System - Basics of a Packet explained
11/03/2012 - Cabal Online - 30 Replies
Read the advice first... *****************UPDATED 12/11/2011********************************* **** ADDED VB6 PROXY BOT SOURCE-CODE, WORKING EXAMPLE OF PROXY BOT****** ************************************************* ***************** The following CONSTANTS have been flagged, this means they appear in EVERY Packet exchange from client to server and server to client Red = Packet Id - Each packet has a unique ID number, in this case AA02, Each Packet id Relates to a specific...
[Release]Packet-FishingBot[u can go afk]
01/19/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 230 Replies
So UPDATE: How To: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2577/unbenannt jgi.th.jpg p.s: wenn ihr 6-8x gefischt habt.. lauft einmal kurz hin und her..(nur 1x braucht ihr das machen) falls ihr noch fragen habt oder bugs findet schreibt...
[RE-release]Packet Editing
01/11/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks- bots-cheats-exploits/286429-packet-editing-tut-fas t-leveling-easy-pvp-wins.html you can ignore all the cheat engine stuff, and skip to step 29 Still works 100%, on NAGC Follow the Dual Client tutorial, to get vmware working, if you don't have 2 computers no, you don't need an undetected WPE, all the "hacking" programs are on a different computer, so gameguard can't detect anything
Understanding the Packet System
09/04/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
can some plz explain it in german and/or exactlier (if possible cause i have some problems to understand how to this : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-main-discuss ions-questions/228983-understanding-packet-system- basics-packet-explained.html
[Release] Packet Security
11/01/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Im getting bored of messing around with 2Moons, even though it was a short tyme, so im giving what ive figured out about the packet security to you guys so you can do something with it if u kno how. Well c ya guyz on anotha game if im interested in one :). /************************************************ * * PACKET SECURITY * ************************************************/