Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMONinja Static - Behemoth Static for End Game Raiding

Discussion on MMONinja Static - Behemoth Static for End Game Raiding within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool MMONinja Static - Behemoth Static for End Game Raiding

Like the title says, I'm forming a static of "enhanced" players on Behemoth Server for players using "MMONinja" tools for FFXIV (or something comparable). The purpose will be to farm end game content including Coil & EX Primals.

Now you don't "Have" to be using MMONinja, but you do have to be using some form of legitimate tools that can do similar things. Also, I'd want to verify you're actually using them so I know it's not just someone trolling us or trying to cause problems in game.

MMONinja so far is the most comprehensive tool I know of for FFXIV, if you know others similar please feel free to let me know via PM. Please don't spam your tools/bot/whatever in here. This isn't an advertisement for tools, it's for a specific purpose of putting together a group on Behemoth server.

We'll use voice chat (TeamSpeak 3) and private messages on here until I have enough to put the group together of at least 8 regular players (right now we have 3).

Features we'll be using to complete end game content:

Speed Hacks, Teleport Hacks including Waypoint Teleporting & Teleporting to target, Auto Macros, Flying and any other we deem useful.
*If your tools do not have Waypoint Teleporting you'll need something comparable as this is probably the single most important feature*

With this sort of setup we can do things like setup a waypoint on both sides of the boss barrier, DPS can teleport out and back if they get agro. If you die you can release and instant teleport back to fight w/ full health (no rez required). In fights like Titan EX if you are knocked off you can teleport back to platform. DPS/Heals can teleport out of boss range. Tanks (or any class really) can kite w/ insane speeds (500% movement + perma sprint for example) or teleport to target. You can also do things like teleport out of conflag, teleport out if your're stunned, etc. Really, if you're a serious player you know here the sky's the limit and there is NO reason we shouldn't be able to complete all end game content.

We can do other things like use radar for the new hunts or whatever.

If you're an existing MMONinja member you can find me on there with the same name.

If you want to sign up for MMONinja it would be cool if you let the dev know I referred you (you don't have to). I don't get paid or anything but I'm a forum mod and appreciate the kudos. It's nice when he knows I help him out even off the site.

If you use another set of tools that has similar capabilities send me a link to the site (In PM). If it's legit I'll check it out and if I trust it you're more than welcome to join the static with the tools you're using.

*If you're not already on Behemoth server but want to join you can either server transfer or we'll help you level if you're not yet 50. We have enough that we can put at least 4-man groups together and help you through any leveling content. Also if you're a MMONinja user it also has a bot for FFXIV so you can level with that when we're not helping you.

Anyway I figured if there's one place I can find people that would appreciate this method of thinking it'd be here.

*Please do not reply with any character information in this post!*

Contact via PM & I will give you TS info.

*Edit* We are all English speaking players that are on U.S. Pacific Time. We do however play often and are usually on very early/late so working with other time zones isn't a problem.
Old 07/09/2014, 20:15   #2

im in
Old 07/09/2014, 21:37   #3

Exclamation

So far if everyone comes through we'll have a total of 6 "enhanced" players and 2 friendly players I know IRL I'm going to try to get them where they use tools as well.

That's enough to get the start of a Full Party going so I want to start getting everyone together as soon as possible.

The 2 IRL players I know are ones that will have to be carried so we need at least 2 more to have a strong group of people experienced with "enhanced" play.

I'd also like to have at least one or two that can rotate and fill spots when someone can't be on.

So if you're responding this to PM, make sure you give me the fastest way to contact you so we can get moving on this soon. I'd like to get this going ASAP!

You may also message me on Skype but don't forget if you're interested to post on here so we can keep the topic alive and get more people.
Old 08/25/2014, 06:19   #4

waiting for your PM . ....