Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EXP rings for 6 hours..

Discussion on EXP rings for 6 hours.. within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was looking around on some of the pay exploit sites, and i kept seeing the topic of being able to use your exp rings for 6 hours straight....so I wondering if anyone knows how this works....I am about to just sign up to one of those sites.
Old 03/17/2006, 17:28   #2

I have no idea, but if you do sign up for one would you mind sharing?
Old 03/18/2006, 05:25   #3

this is kinda dumb but this how it works.

you have a ring with 1/7 charges on it and use it then trade ring to refill it then go lvl
when dedication wears off you reuse.

only thing about it is that you can't have already filled up your ring that week

not really an exploit in my eyes
Old 03/18/2006, 13:46   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by knownunknown@Mar 18 2006, 05:25
this is kinda dumb but this how it works.

you have a ring with 1/7 charges on it and use it then trade ring to refill it then go lvl
when dedication wears off you reuse.

only thing about it is that you can't have already filled up your ring that week

not really an exploit in my eyes
that would only be 2 hours if you got the max time. they are talkin 6 hours nonstop.
Old 03/19/2006, 00:03   #5

i think they are claiming 6 hours on a technicality

exp rings last for 3 hours before they wear off, if the xp cap isn't met.. so 2 charges would equal 6 hours
Old 03/19/2006, 02:22   #6

my mistake your right. 2 charges = 6 hours. but still you never get the full time when in a exp pt. if they found a way to make it last a full 6 hours tho i wanna know. i need to lvl kinda bad. >_>
Old 03/19/2006, 16:33   #7

If you really want some serious bonus exp, try this. Exp ring with 2 or more charges. Use it once, log off. Come back when its recharged, exp for 3k (empress band only!) then use ring again for another 3k, then toss ring and get a new one for a final 3k in one sitting. I doubt SE intended it to be used like this, but its nothing game breaking.
Old 03/19/2006, 17:00   #8

Yeah, that is what I been doing, the 3 ring trick, and I wonder if once you use the thrid ring if you can toss it and get the 75% ring for a last bonus.
Old 03/19/2006, 17:30   #9

good idea ^^ when i exp i exp everyday so i never get to do 3 charges

only problem with using a 4 charge would be that you can only charge or get a ring 1 time per tally
so you'd have to time the 3rd and 4th charge with the weekly tally i'd think

I've never tried it so it may possible but like i said i think you can only get one or the other ring new or charged per week