Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXI Account TOP! EMP/RELIC-Excal(99)Ukon(99)Aegis(95)Ochain(90)Cala/Almace(85)Mithra

Discussion on FFXI Account TOP! EMP/RELIC-Excal(99)Ukon(99)Aegis(95)Ochain(90)Cala/Almace(85)Mithra within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXI Account TOP! EMP/RELIC-Excal(99)Ukon(99)Aegis(95)Ochain(90)Cala/Almace(85)Mithra

Sold..
Old 09/21/2012, 12:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
this user is a scammer.
i can provide payment confirmation, but i never received the account.

i send payment, he send wrong account details and goes offline.
money was liftet from WU and i get no account.

V1rTualMMO / world-of-warcraft-shop.com = SCAM, BEWARE !!!!

@V1rTualMMO / world-of-warcraft-shop.com
lawsuit for this deceiver/impostor was made at the police, you will receive post from them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 50 Rogue (US) w/ Full HK Relic Gear, 2 HK Relic Weapons, 11k Plat, PvP Rank 40
04/30/2012 - Rift Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling an amazing Rogue account on the Defiant side (US Shards). She is full HK Relic gear including 2 Akylios Weapons (Undertow Rifle and Soliton Blade). She also is PvP Rank 40 with full Nihilist gear and sourcestone. Rogue is also master Apothecary, Runecrafter, and Outfitter. Making plat is easy and she has over 11k (Yes, 11,000 plat). Rogue also has full HK Tank set including 2 pieces that are HK Relic. She has over 76,000 Planar Attunement Points (Over 700 Levels!) All Dps trees...
WTS 90 Ukon WAR + WHM PL Account + FF14 Account
02/04/2012 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Jobs and Levels: Main Character - 99 WAR MNK WHM BLM RDM THF DRK RNG SAM NIN SMN COR DNC and 17 PLD. PL Account - 99WHM 50BLM 49RDM Race: Main account is Elvaan Female, PL Account is Taru Female Face Types: Both have pigtails and small bodys. Elvaan has red hair, Taru has blonde. Server: Bahamut Word Transfer is available on both characters. Account has never been banned, no chargebacks, and I am the origional owner. Have a text file of all passwords and CD Keys/info
WTT cala EU warrior lvl 87 for 87+ summoner on EU dekaron
08/30/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 9 Replies
EDIT: I NOW ACCEPT ANY CHARACTERS LVL 78+ Hi guys, all is in the title. Pm me for more information about my warrior and even screens if you want. He is on EU cabal on the Mercury server. He has the best build for PVE/PVP. He is a G.master ( more soon :) ) He now has 12M gold but around 30 chaos lamp ( very expensive items, around 300-400K ) and a full titanium set +3 ( armor +4 ) and a shadowsteel sword +4. He also has an adept set for skill grind. I'm looking for a summoner because...
Nude Mithra DAT,
05/17/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 4 Replies
Well, here it is. I know, its kinda sad, but I've seen too many people ask for it. "ZOMG NUDIES?", yes kids, I've made them. Although none of them work very well except the mithra one. Seems most are really only interested in the mithra anyways. So after about an hour of trial and error I figured out how to make a nude mithra dat. The Elvaan and Hume Females have floating clothing, so after trying to change their dats too... all I ended up with was floating skin... and it was creapy. ...