Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ifrit - Fun Server - 100% Legit - New!

Discussion on Ifrit - Fun Server - 100% Legit - New! within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/15/2013, 02:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleras20099 View Post
Worndown has no administrative position at Sinisterskies anymore, in fact they just got level sync rolling again earlier today.
Don't get me wrong. I liked AS server and the content was enjoyable. However it kinda got on my nerves how I had to go from town > Kahzam > Sea Serpent's Grotto > Norg for ingredients A then go ALL the way to Al Zhabi for ingredients B when he could have just put them in either city to avoid the run around. I kinda got tired of arguing with him about that and just ended up quitting because it hindered my ability to progress. Other than that I had few major issues with Azure.

If this server has the exact same shop setup like in AS then I refuse to join it.
Old 03/15/2013, 09:08   #17

THE BEST !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejibana View Post
Don't get me wrong. I liked AS server and the content was enjoyable. However it kinda got on my nerves how I had to go from town > Kahzam > Sea Serpent's Grotto > Norg for ingredients A then go ALL the way to Al Zhabi for ingredients B when he could have just put them in either city to avoid the run around. I kinda got tired of arguing with him about that and just ended up quitting because it hindered my ability to progress. Other than that I had few major issues with Azure.

If this server has the exact same shop setup like in AS then I refuse to join it.
SinisterSkies currently the ONLY server with working lvl sync and full out PVP AH and shops are redone added in a !shop command to be accessed anywhere....we have so much more stuff then these other servers there really is no comparison it is THE BEST server out there HANDS DOWN !!!!!
come join us see for yourself
sinisterskies.***************
Old 03/25/2013, 08:02   #18

I really don't care for level sync or pvp and the spam is getting annoying. It's real obnoxious.
Old 04/15/2013, 00:59   #19

The forums have been down for over a week now and a GM hasn't been online in over 3 days, or at least between the hours of 8am-10pm Eastern. This server has been a lot of fun to play on, but with little to no support it's taxing to play when there are critical errors and no forums to report them to and no GM's on to report to or fix them.
Old 04/15/2013, 12:27   #20

probably twiz packet spamming the forums to get people to play on his **** server
Old 11/14/2013, 23:36   #21

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#closed
Server is down.
Closed Thread