Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA FFXIV CE Account for $15

Discussion on NA FFXIV CE Account for $15 within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA FFXIV CE Account for $15

FFXIV account going for a throwaway price! It doesn't have much since I never really used it, level 30 lancer with about a million gil and fully geared with dual swap weapons of proper level. $15 and the account is yours. You'll get all the information including the Key Code.

If you've any questions feel free to shoot away. I'm also flexible in terms of payment. FFXIV has no monthly fee and has recently received quite the interesting content patches loaded with improvements. Find out more here:

The summer event is also currently running where you can earn some sexy swim wear! Learn more here:

The event only lasts until September 5th!

PM and post interest, sincere takers only please! I don't like wasting you time, so please don't waste mine! Set up a meeting location (chatzy, skype, MSN) and time, the sooner the better, and we'll iron out the details and get this transaction completed in a timely manner!
Old 08/15/2011, 07:38   #2

Daily bump.

bump
Old 08/16/2011, 16:57   #3

Bump

Still available if anyone is interested.

Tags
collectors edition, final fantasy xiv