Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for cheap players with big price ranges

Discussion on Searching for cheap players with big price ranges within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for cheap players with big price ranges

Hey

I need players with a big price ranges that are very cheap.
Like 10k buying price and you can sell for 100k or more

Anybody knows player?
Just wright the name
Old 03/15/2017, 14:10   #2

ea made all 10/11k players max is 70/50k so no one buy/sell/transfer coins , only way is to transfer coins is by selling your expensive players for min price to your other account (use autobuyer) that safe, never get detected and easy
Old 03/16/2017, 00:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyhey View Post
ea made all 10/11k players max is 70/50k so no one buy/sell/transfer coins , only way is to transfer coins is by selling your expensive players for min price to your other account (use autobuyer) that safe, never get detected and easy
Yeah, just go on and tell everyone about the "sniping" method, so everyone will start doing it and then when you or anyone else wants to trasnfer someone it'll most probably get sniped by another person's ab.
Old 03/16/2017, 13:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrisonFifa View Post
Yeah, just go on and tell everyone about the "sniping" method, so everyone will start doing it and then when you or anyone else wants to trasnfer someone it'll most probably get sniped by another person's ab.
i know , i always pm it donno why i said it in public , but no when you use old ifs no one will snipe it cuz no one will be searching for it at that time (it's not like no one already using it )