Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRAINER FOR FUT CHAMPIONS

Discussion on TRAINER FOR FUT CHAMPIONS within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TRAINER FOR FUT CHAMPIONS

Hey Guys i have a big question

i bought a Trainer for FIFA 17 UT and i can add Goals with it and STOP the Match.

i played this weekend FUT CHAMPIONS and i get a Place in the top 40 but i got no prices :/
I won some matches with the Trainer because i set 3 Goals to me in the last minute.

can someone tell me why i got no coins and packs ?
Old 03/06/2017, 18:01   #2

looooool , and you will not get them xD
rewards come out thursday 6pm uk time , but you will not get rewards because they will clean the leaderboard (tursday morning), you will be lucky if you don't get banned lol
Old 03/06/2017, 19:04   #3

lol never use anything within the WL rookie error thats your account likely banned
Old 03/06/2017, 19:51   #4

Information related to your EA account.
EA <.com>
ter 21/02, 18:13Você
EA

Hello,

We noticed that your FIFA Account broke EA’s gameplay rules…

We need to talk…
Breaking our rules damages the experience for you and other players. We want to keep everyone’s gaming experience safe, secure, and enjoyable.

You break our rules if you:

Interfere with or disrupt any EA Service or any server or network used to support or provide an EA Service, including any hacking or cracking into an EA Service.
Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another’s computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancel bots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
Use any robot, spider or other automated device or process to access this website for any purpose or copy any material on this website.
Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs, “cheat utility” software program or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering or cheating software or tool
Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service.
Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, unless expressly authorized by EA.
Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.

What this means for you

We sent you some information. Please log into your FIFA Ultimate Team Account for more details.

Read up on how to play by the rules at
Review our full Terms of Service at

Any questions? Contact us at help.ea.com. If you think we sent this to you by mistake, let us know at .

Thank you,

EA Terms of Service

If you need technical assistance, please contact Origin Help.EA may retire

I wonder if 30 days later I will be banned?

I wonder if 30 days later I will be banned?