Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Macro Express 3 (für Web App)

Discussion on Macro Express 3 (für Web App) within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/07/2014, 13:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitschel91 View Post
Kostet ? Und der Gemini ? Pn me

Schreib mir ne pm mit skypenamen
Old 02/20/2014, 14:08   #17

UP
Old 02/20/2014, 14:32   #18

Das klingt für mich erstmal interessant. Da ich mich mit Macro überhaupt nicht auskenne, hätte ich einige Fragen:

Funktioniert das nur wenn der Rechner an ist? Muss die Web App dafür dauerhaft geöffnet sein? Kann ich das auf zwei verschiedenen PC´s benutzen? Wäre auch nett wenn du hier in etwa deine Preisvorstellung nennen könntest damit ich nachher nicht aus allen Wolken falle.
Old 02/20/2014, 15:01   #19

elite*gold: 363
Kann man mit KeyCommander in 2 min. selber erstellen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Macro express
08/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Is it possible for macro express for background clicks? If anyone knows how can you tell me how to do it?
Macro Express (Help with Macro at Basilisk)
08/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
O.K guys, so i have made a few macro's using macro express before. Now that my archer is level 128, i started making waters to plvl at basilisk. Since plvling is so repetitive, i want to leave my archer on bot running in circles around the stack killing bask's. I tried to do this with SV record route macro, but the problem w/ SV is that it will stand in one spot until it kills all the monsters. Thats why i tried to make my own macro express so it just shoots and jumps to the next coord. ...
Macro Express
04/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi guys anyone has a full version of macro express? cause the 30day trial version is really shit >:o would be kind to post it here!!
Who uses Macro Express?
12/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Ok, I use Macro Express. Sorry, I have not been able to find a crack for the new version and its what I have. I paid for it and was using it ( the new version, I updated it) before I started playing CO. What I want to know is if anyone uses it or would use it (or could crack it). I have a few macros I use and would be willing to share them and try to make some if anyone can use them. This is my attempt to comtribute to the community. I know its not much, but its all I can offer at this...
Help for Macro Express
12/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey, i'm trying to make a macro on macro express for plvling (water factories). basically to just jump around a point (the stack) and scatter. My problem is that I want it to be as arrow effecient as possible. To do this, I was wondering if anybody knew if there is a command for Macro Express that finds the pixel colors you want. I think there is because there is a tool for Macro Express where you can put your mouse anywhere and it tells you the color combo for that pixel. I searched all the...