Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Activated FUT 16 XB1 Accounts

Discussion on Activated FUT 16 XB1 Accounts within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Activated FUT 16 XB1 Accounts

Hi,

i want to sell 15x Accounts for XB1. They are allready activated and are not banned.

If you are interested write me per skype: throwthisawaythataway

If you dont trust me because of my new account i can also sell you the accounts over ebay.
There you can see my 100% positive feedbacks and that i am a serious seller.

Cheers!
Old 02/19/2016, 15:50   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hab so eben 4 accounts gekauft bin in vorkasse gegangen hat alles prima geklappt
Old 02/26/2016, 23:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
Hi,

You still got accounts ?

Let me know by pm or message here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Activated LeagueSharp Accounts!
11/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So,im selling activated leaguesharp accounts with 11 days remaining until leaguesharp ends. Im selling these accounts 5€ EACH! Skype: C9Aksu
Want to Buy FIFA 16 Accounts - Web App Activated
10/27/2015 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Firstly, English only. I would like to buy FIFA 16 Accounts on Ps4 Web App activated. Minimum of 5 accounts, willing to pay €20 per account. Message me on Skype (live:rfahussain) if interested.
Sell 3 Activated Iss Accounts For Paysafe/CsgoSkins/Egold
03/10/2015 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
Sell 3 Activated Iss Accounts For Paysafe/CsgoSkins/Egold Steam: QU4R3SMA Skype: Nevermindx33
WTT Accounts : TERA and The Secret World (activated 7&9 july) for Anuhart ASMO kinah
07/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Title says it all, if interested please pm me; i want about 10 euros worth of kinah for TERA and 20 for TSW; look at kinah prices on epvp shop (mmoga) to make an ideea, however we can negotiate a bit on those. Thanks. or paypal/psc/moneybookers/credit on a site that sells kinah etc
WTT Accounts : TERA and The Secret World (activated 7&9 july) for 55 gg
07/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to offer a TERA account standard activated on the 7th of july + a The Secret World account activated on the 9th of july for a 55 GG toon (not ultra-good), any class, but prefferably not templar-gladi-sin, i played all except these; anyway feel free to offer even that. For eu server, any english server (old or new). I only play 1 toon at a time, so no need for 2+ toons on account. Thanks.