Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Composition items

Discussion on Composition items within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Composition items

how to make a New composition items to fiesta online ? Example Money Aura etc ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
inheritance vs composition
06/21/2013 - CO2 Programming - 35 Replies
npcs , players , guards/bats/pets and monsters/bosses all having coords , hp , size , mesh and more stuff in common which would fit better inheritance or composition ? and why ? should i just follow "has a" and "is a" theory ? edit: at efficiency they both sounds the same to me as at inheritance it would always go through base class tree until it reach the derived class , at composition it would do the same for custom types to use them at the composite class (the big complex one), not sure...
Composition calculator
01/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
I am well aware that there are many composition calculaters available, but i wanna contribute too. I made my own +1 calculater. The picture below illustrate how it works. I am sorry its on dos, but it works well. Its done in C++, if interested in my source code leave me a pm. Edit: I did not true my program, so it does not do exception handling. Eg. desired + = 6, please do not enter non 0 values to number of +6, 7, 8, if not you will get crap results. lol New version: cost...
Composition Calculator
09/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
Ok, so im a newbie using cotobo for a long time with only a couple of posts. Everybody would want to see if this is clean and all so please somebody scan it. Why did i make this? Well, i liked the one posted on TQ board but one of the feature never got finished (subtracting what you current have). You can check here http://shellz2.future-hosting.net/~sony/c ompose.php This program is written VB and this is my second VB program besides (Hello World) so it's quite ugly and very plain. ...