Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Newton Mining

Discussion on Newton Mining within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
when mining in newvalpolos, with a bit of work , you NEVER need invis or sneak! as shown here in this picture.

the boxes marked in red are Areas above the mining tunnels you are allowed to walk on, the cage itself you will fall through, with a bit of work with invis on you can walk around modifiying the pos mining spots to land directly onto them, and mine here on a level 1, with NO sneak or invis keep in mind it can be a bit of distance away and ull reach it np, with a teeny bit of practice ur pro at it. fast mining!.
EDITED: Addition:: to land ontop of these bars while your under a mining spot, you cannot be under it, set jump to 40 and go thru it, for some reason itll move you to the side of it, to land ontop the bars, stand directly under it, click Save 0 (or number of your choice) and press GoTo , itll take you ontop of the bar you were under . yes like all other things you can get in trouble for it, abusing a hack / exploit will always lead to a ban (abuse meaning do it while group is there.), to avoid some1 seeing u and being OMGHOW DID U DO THAT *dies* simply keep xu hunters open Or, the.. mr wild rabbit and track people, xu hunters radar is much more useful mainly because u dont need to choose a target to track, also it filters for you ^^. good luck

SECOND trick:: well itrs porbably common, but the You cannot enter the area, error while using pos can be easily dealt with, when zoning, type /logout, jump 40 and click go to, by the time u land your timer is on 10 -0 making your zoning faster! yay!, again common knowledge or not jus throwen it out there for fun.

Third trick: not smuch a trick but a macro really , when running if you dont stop perfectly when your trying to cast quickly itll be interuppted, simply making a macro to switch out your gear will make you stop ! i use it on bard alot while running side to side for songs ^^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-23-1145610941.jpg (167.6 KB, 18 views)