Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atomic FFXI Tool

Discussion on Atomic FFXI Tool within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Atomic FFXI Tool Bot Hack App

I have spoken to one of the mods and he agreed to allow me to post this if I place a link to elitepvpers on my site.

www.atomic-cheats.com

If you have any questions, please use our live chat support:

www.atomic-cheats.com/livezilla

Virus Scan for v1.2.1.9: (CLEAN 0/46])

-Dodgy

Keywords: MMO, Final Fantasy XI, FFXI, Cheat, Bot, Hacks, App, Tool, Atomic, Farming, Powerlevel, Flee, Ja0wait, True Sight, Scripting, Synthing, Crafting, Fishing, Radar, Event, Claiming, Mage Assist, Discount, Coupon
Old 05/11/2012, 12:19   #2

Here are some coupons for discounts for elitepvpers users.

5BUCKSOFF - $5 off when you purchase a 12 months license.
10BUCKSOFF - $10 off when you purchase an unlimited license.
Old 05/17/2012, 13:12   #3

LMAO Wiz at it again. I doubt ppl gonna fall for you changing your name and website and dropping your last bunch of customers. This is what.... the third time now? PPL, beware, check out the forums here and elsewere about Wizbot and elitexi.
Old 05/18/2012, 14:06   #4

I'm sorry but you are wrong sir, this is a completely different tool, and wiz lives in Sweden ask the mods here to confirm I live in the UK. Please do not spread lies without getting the facts correct.
Old 06/10/2012, 16:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgyx View Post
I'm sorry but you are wrong sir, this is a completely different tool, and wiz lives in Sweden ask the mods here to confirm I live in the UK. Please do not spread lies without getting the facts correct.
Yeah kk, lives on the moon too. Got homes everywhere. I can click a button on my PC and I'm in sweden too. I just know this is the very same thing that's been done time and time again when the customer base was fobbed off and money was needed. This 'product' is a leaper. If you can manage to reel in a few dead fish fair play. Anyone with half a wit will avoid this scam. Where's the proof you aren't wiz, this is what happened before. I as a previous customer of this same 'product' have been stung and have a right to warn people about this type of thing.
Old 06/11/2012, 01:29   #6

Why would I use a proxy server before you even questioned whether or not I am someone else? That doesn't make any sense.

How do you propose I prove I am not wiz then sir? I'm perfectly willing to satisfy your needs.

In the UK and I'm sure in USA, Germany or wherever it is you are from, it's innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round sir and without proof it's just hear say and holds no water and so you have no right to warn people.

I would appreciate you not posting accusations in my thread without proof, thank you because I'm being more than reasonable to satisfy whatever means necessary to put this nonsense under the bridge once and for all.
Old 07/17/2012, 21:21   #7

I agree with mal666.... i've bought wizbot, i bought Elitebot... life time membership my ***.... soo basically i've thrown about 40-60 pounds at the bot system and now the link i had for elitebot was automatically that new atomic tool... i would but fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me... sorry the only way i could ever trust that product again is if you called me spoke to me on the phone said i am not wizbot... then if the product became Supreme tool after another 3 months.. i'd give up all together on your little scam

if you are wizzz or if your not make the tool a monthly subscription instead of remaking your site. i'd be willing to pay like £3 a month for the service its a really good tool but paying for lifetime and getting 4months was insane! Good product low faith in owner/original owner or whatever the state of the site is.

Direct debits of 3 pounds every month with all ur members boom so say u got 100 members thats 300 a month and if the tool became popular 500 members £1500 a month hell if people gained faith in your service imagine you had 1000+ you'd be laughing your *** off. once the ballz rolling you'll be rolling in money XD
Old 07/17/2012, 22:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_001100 View Post
I agree with mal666.... i've bought wizbot, i bought Elitebot... life time membership my ass.... soo basically i've thrown about 40-60 pounds at the bot system and now the link i had for elitebot was automatically that new atomic tool... i would but fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me... sorry the only way i could ever trust that product again is if you called me spoke to me on the phone said i am not wizbot... then if the product became Supreme tool after another 3 months.. i'd give up all together on your little scam

if you are wizzz or if your not make the tool a monthly subscription instead of remaking your site. i'd be willing to pay like £3 a month for the service its a really good tool but paying for lifetime and getting 4months was insane! Good product low faith in owner/original owner or whatever the state of the site is.

Direct debits of 3 pounds every month with all ur members boom so say u got 100 members thats 300 a month and if the tool became popular 500 members £1500 a month hell if people gained faith in your service imagine you had 1000+ you'd be laughing your ass off. once the ballz rolling you'll be rolling in money XD
Sir, as mentioned before, I am not wiz and I have offered the means to prove it in any way anyone would like to propose, which is being far more than reasonable. Please stop posting your opinion as if it's fact, without any proof whatsoever, you may think what you like, you do not have to purchase but keep it to yourself instead of sales trashing my thread.

Cheers.
-Dodgy

By the way sir, at $3 per month that would be $36 per year, and currently for 1 year I charge $30 which is $2.50 per month, so my currentl pricing is cheaper than your proposed price plan...
Old 12/29/2012, 15:16   #9

25% off unlimited licenses until 1st Jan 2013. Use coupon code:

25%OFFUNLIMITED

Coupon will expire on 1st Jan 2013.
Old 02/09/2013, 18:36   #10

looks nice , i will test this page
Old 02/13/2013, 07:40   #11

is this currently undetectable?... wouldnt like to get caught the minute i used it..
Old 02/17/2013, 16:48   #12

It is not detected, there are however some functions that are considered dangerous if used without caution, like the flee tool, or position warping. Everything is fine to use without fear.
Old 02/21/2013, 19:01   #13

is there a current coupon?
Old 02/22/2013, 00:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinkski View Post
is there a current coupon?
5BUCKSOFF - $5 off when you purchase a 12 months license.
10BUCKSOFF - $10 off when you purchase an unlimited license.
Closed Thread

Tags
atomic, bot, ffxi, hack, tool