Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ninja Saga 1 Hit Kill All Hunting House Bosses... Working 14/01/2011

Discussion on Ninja Saga 1 Hit Kill All Hunting House Bosses... Working 14/01/2011 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Ninja Saga 1 Hit Kill All Hunting House Bosses... Working 14/01/2011

Note : I am not the first one who posted this hack... but others just posted the steps but not the tutorial of how to do it.. so to simplify the steps & to teach you how to use cheat engine, here is my 1 hit kill hack with step by step tutorial.... Now even newbies can do the cheat... I hope u will like it..

Requirements :
1. Cheat Engine 5.6.1 --->
2. Firefox 3.6 --->

Procedure:

1. Open firefox & log in to your ninja saga account

2. Go to hunting house & choose the boss... this screen will appear..

3. Click on "Attack" button...

4. Then u will find yourself standing in front of the boss.... this time don't attack by weapon or jutsu... just stand your ground.. & do the following

5. Open cheat engine & u will see this kind of UI (user interface)

6. Click on flashing button on the top left corner...

7. Choose "plugin-container.exe" from the process list

8. Now do the following settings in cheat engine:

Scan Type --> Exact Value
Value Type --> 4 Bytes

9. Now Type the HP of the boss in the scan field

HP - BOSS
------------------------
7293 - Ginkotsu
12760 - Shikigami Yanki
27950 - Gedo Sessho Seki
12052 - Wind Tengu
15819 - Fire Tengu
75816 - Byakko
90720 - Ape King
132800 - Battle Turtle

10. Now Click on "First Scan" button.

11. u will see some results coming in left side window..

12. Now return to Ninja Saga & attack the boss & see the value of the damage you have done..

13. Now return to the cheat engine & see the values in the left window... 1 value should get changed to exactly "Boss HP - ur damage"

eg. i just fought a battle turtle.. i scaned HP of turtle.. i.e. 132800.... then when i attacked him i did the 980 damage.. then 1 of the value should changed to exactly "131820" which is exactly "132800 - 980"...

14. once you find this value.. double click on the value just above that changed value..

15. now u will see that double clicked value appeared in CE table..

16. now double click on the "value" part..

17. change it to "0" & press "OK"

18. Now return to ninja saga & attack the boss & the boss will be Dead...

That's it.. Enjoy!!!!

Note:
1. i recommend that you don't recruit any friend & should deactivate ur pet to get the accurate results
2. if u dont find the "plugin-container.exe" process then that means your firefox is not of version 3.6.. so u need to upgrade it... Download link is given above..

Well now.. Go Fu*k the boss... Enjoy & don't forget to click "Thanks" if i help.....

Contact me on Facebook for any help required:

If you want a nice clean talent hack working 11/01/2011..
Click on this forum topic:

Enjoy!!!!

Those Who are having problem of disconnecting after attacking boss must read this

u have double clicked an address which got affected by ur attack.. thats wrong thing... u have to double click the address above the affected address..

for example if ginkotu's HP is 7293 & u attack him with 100 damage the ur addresses will be like this

Address - Value
0A4564 - 7293
04442A - 7293
00321E - 7193

the 3rd one is affected so u have to choose adress just above 3rd.. that is u have to choose 2nd address..

u got it?
Enjoy

ignore this [tags]
ninja saga 1 hit kill boss hunting house NS hack january 2011 christmas patch HP CP TP skill token gold money
Thanks
33 Users
Old 01/14/2011, 10:55   #2

Received Thanks: 1,098
u are FAKE i post this 1st

Old 01/14/2011, 10:56   #3

That is real Post u are leechers
Old 01/14/2011, 11:10   #4

dont be so mad dude yeah he copied you he should give credit but you had a video in yours and he has screen shots, some perfer learning from screenshots over a video.
Old 01/14/2011, 11:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villy View Post
dont be so mad dude yeah he copied you he should give credit but you had a video in yours and he has screen shots, some perfer learning from screenshots over a video.
@villy : Thanks mate for supporting me....

@asazumi :

first thing is i did not even saw ur post before posting this... i copied this from nebula of godknows clan... & if u want the proof just check ur description... u wrote there that value type should be 8 byte... i have 4 bytes in my description...

if u wanna check out their site.. go to this :

& other thing is that, u should read the note part first... there i already wrote that i am not the first person.. i did this all over again just to make sure that everyone should understand how to use cheat engine as well as do the hack... & btw.. in that video... u have done all the things so fast that newbies could not understand.. that's why i took this efforts for them.. so now just shut the hell up & do ur work... ,,|,,
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2011, 11:38   #6

sir asazumi is 1st post of that hack..
Old 01/14/2011, 11:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolokoy00 View Post
sir asazumi is 1st post of that hack..
Yeah i 1st post this hack

Just go this topic

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2011, 12:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by asazumi View Post
Yeah i 1st post this hack

Just go this topic

Dude.. asazumi.. u misunderstood me.. i totally agree that u have posted this first on this forums.. but i was not knowing that before i post this.. & i m not at all taking ur credit for the ur work done in this thread ... just the thing i m trying to tell u that people prefer a step by step explanation than video tut.. because in this kind of explanation they get both written steps as well as screen shots... so that bottom line is i did not made this hack for the professional people like u or me.. i made this for those who are newbie & don't know how to use tools like Cheat Engine...

So chill... the only purpose behind posting this hack like this is to help people learn.. that's it... no offense..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2011, 12:05   #9

hey dude do you have a 1 hit kill to that jounin and chunin exam quest?if you have dude can you post me or send me please dude i need to be done in my quest of jounin exam
Old 01/14/2011, 12:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsboy2008c View Post
hey dude do you have a 1 hit kill to that jounin and chunin exam quest?if you have dude can you post me or send me please dude i need to be done in my quest of jounin exam

I dont mind posting hack for u here but then i dont want to be blamed for the leeching thing by some short tempered users.. so u go to this link i m giving u.. & ENJOY!!! & still if u dont understand anything then ask me.. i'll be there to help u..

Go here:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2011, 12:52   #11

where i can play this game, on facebook it doesent work
Old 01/14/2011, 13:38   #12

old post
Old 01/14/2011, 13:40   #13

KaKashi Vs. Kakashi Yeah!!