Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

INSTANT MISSION SPOOCKY

Discussion on INSTANT MISSION SPOOCKY within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/11/2011, 06:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
how does it work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ninja Saga Instant Mission
08/17/2011 - Facebook - 17 Replies
PLEASE READ IT FIRST Well in This Topic you will find a new data updated for all mission especial and E if you are genin D if you are chunin C if you are jounin the mission are auto win but the problem are what you can be kicked for the server if you do it so fast.. so i recommend do it slow and do various mission no only one.. why you can get kicked too.. so do differente missions and after every mission you will wait 5 - 10 seconds and do other mission for avoid be kicked for the...
Instant All TP Mission....
01/18/2011 - Facebook - 11 Replies
including another tp scroll... just edit data_library_en.swf....so u can use any mission_2.swf... data_library_en.swf link: data_library_en.swf mission_2.swf link:<-----credit goes to editor.....:handsdown: mission_2.swf sorry....of course with instant mission too..... this for the solution if u have lvl 60 skill
Instant All TP mission
12/30/2010 - Facebook - 24 Replies
here the file, extract n drag to your fiddler. Click To Download note: do TP mission after 20 second from your last mission complete. or you get error but its unbannable.. :D :awesome:
ALL MISSION INSTANT BY GODKNOWSSYNDICATES
12/10/2010 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu INSTANT ALL MISSION BY GODKNOWSSYNDICATES credits to GodKnowsSyndicates. If I helped.. please click thanks to me..:mofo: :cool: :cool:
INSTANT MISSION !!!!
09/05/2010 - Facebook - 1 Replies
try either my own work ,,,,, his receipts carefully if you want to play safe just special mission use fidler 4shared.com /file/frzis_MV/baru.html hopefully help