Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ninja SaGa HaCk aLL in 1

Discussion on Ninja SaGa HaCk aLL in 1 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Ninja SaGa HaCk aLL in 1

Ninja SaGa HaCk aLL in 1

(by ewan676)

Need:
WinRar or WinZip.
Fiddler Web Debugger 2.
Google Chrome - Mozilla Firefox - Internet Explorer.
Ninja Saga Database v1.1 [ or [

Features:
All missions snapshots
Premiums missions Cracker (you can do without the Ninja Emblem)
1 Hit KO House Hunting BOSS (all House Hunting mobs die a Hit)
Special Missions 10K, 10.5K, 18K, 15K, etc., Placed in different sections (Grade E & D) to be executed up to 2 times each.
Jounin Chunin exams & instant. (Running one by one, in that order) * FIX *
BOSS All Level 1 (all MOBs of House Hunting accessible from level 1)
Gold Hack Mission
Learn & Remove Skill (You can learn skills instantly and also remove all the skills of an element to change it to another) * FIX *
Attribute Points Reset * FIX *
Skills Effects (Hellfire, Stun, Token Effects x99)

New:
What brings back the cheat? The first 'new' it brings, is now again, we return to do the missions snapshots, whether special, jounin, or any other, but all this takes your procedure, you have to do is drag all files to Fiddler but you will see that there are three files called: DreadRoots [Instant] - [Jounin] - [Chunin], And tell the fiddler in the Rule Editor: RegEx: (? Insx) .* DreadRoots% 20 [Chunin]. Swf $ (where [Chunin], will depend on the file, I mean the other two will say the same thing but there [Jounin] - [Instant]), there must edit Putting REGEX (? insx) .* $ mission_11.swf and press Save.
This will have to do respectively with the other files, with the Jounin, will have to replace mission_12 (RegEx: (? Insx) .* mission_12.swf $) and the Instant, by mission_10 (RegEx: (? Insx) .* mission_10.swf $).
Now I'll explain the issue of Instant Skill, as always, may quietly remove (without doing the Daily Task), but to learn them, there are a few things to consider, first you can only learn one per day, and second, that to work, you will need your Daily Task complete, but no claim (for example, Friends Recruited 6 / 6 - Missions, 4 / 4), a look that is done, go to the Academy and we learn only one skill, because after we anger the Daily Task.

Steps:
Downloaded the database from The Link1. Once downloaded you click on the right and click Extract here.
Open the Fiddler

click

Now click the options: and

What we do is drag all the files in the folder and drop in the Fiddler

Click

Open the browser, preferably Mozilla, or Google Chrome, clear the cache and entered the game.
Enjoy!

Ninja Saga FAQ
Q: What do I need to run the Cheat?
R:To operate this cheat is essential to use the Fiddler, which can be downloaded right here
Q: Download the Fiddler and the files, now what do I do?
A: If you got this problem, obviously not you read the post, which you have to do is follow the steps in the post
Q: When are you going to do a cheat Token?, Could you make a cheat Token or modify a mission to win?
A: This question, among some variations but in the end is the same as I say, if it were so easy, I would have. Do not waste time to ask.
Q: Could you make a new experience hack?
A: All you need is what you can do with the issue of experience, if you can find a method to it, will be posted.
Q: Could you make a hack to have all the weapons of the Boss?
A: This was patched / fixeado long ago, can hardly make a new method for the same
Q: I work the Mission Gold Hack, Why?
A: Simple, if it does not work, because you're not doing the steps, if you clean the cache, and the DBs have well placed, the cheat will work perfectly
Q: What is the Gold Hack?
A: It is the first mission, Mission Gold Hack, only has to be made, please refresh the web / game and will have items in your inventory to sell

Q: Cuantaos levels can be uploaded per day without you banned?
R:There is no response, and they can ban you for up a level, or top 10 in a day, or perhaps never banearte. But keep in mind that when using a cheat Ban the possibility will always be
Q: The missions of 10K, 12K, etc., Can you do 2 times a day or only 2 times?
A: These missions can only be done 2 times, then began throwing error. When the count of missions say "2", no longer possible
Q: If I kill the BOSS of a hit with the Cheat, "Drop the gun?
A: Sure you can, just a matter of luck, are rates
Q: BOSS can kill only once a day?
A: Yes, if you try to kill again, I disconnected
Q: Why I can not learn Skill instantly?
A: Because unfortunately, no longer works, only serves to remove
Q: Why can not I see TP for Mission?
R:Just because you have not cleared the cache, clean and ready.
Q: Why can not reset my points?
A: This is because you have not cleared the cache in your browser, do it and then try again.
Q: Why to buy XP with no Hack gives me or give me any?
A: Because you're not waiting long enough to process all the data, give it time and work.
Q: Why is the screen goes white?
A: If this happens is that they have fixeado Point Reset Hack, all you have to do is disable the Fiddler and ready
Q: Why do I get the 5 missions Chunin / Jounin to do?
A: Because you are using an old file to activate the TP Hack, what to do and recommend, is to pass these missions off the Fiddler mission.swf file
Q: I see no TP Hack mission, where is?
R:The mission TP Hack is located in the lowest grade, along with those of Level 1, you'll notice by name.
Q: Is there the possibility of extending the rate (%) Drop the BOSS?
A: So far, follow normal testing
Q: EROR (oxc0000135) Fiddler How can I fix it?
A: Simple, one must download Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0
Q: How is the theme of Skills, which I have to do?
A: Nothing, just because they are "learned", all you have to do is equip them, not buying.
Q: What do I have to do to operate the automatic assignments and examinations?
R: Replace the Rule Editor:
For Instant: RegEx: (? Insx) .* $ mission_10.swf
To Chunin: RegEx: (? Insx) .* $ mission_11.swf
To Jounin: RegEx: (? Insx) .* $ mission_12.swf
Q: Why I can not learn Skills Instant?
R:Because you can only learn one day, or because they did not complete your Daily Task (4 / 4 - 6 / 6) eye, without claim.

Clarifications
After Experience (any amount) should not do anything, just leave it like this to open Shop prosecco waiting for all data (5 minutes). Nor do nothing after buying the experience, and not be saved.

IF YOU WANT OTHER CHEATS
IN FACEBOOK JUST PM ME

PLEASE PRESS if im help

Thanks
82 Users
Old 11/21/2010, 14:44   #2

can learn token skill?
Old 11/21/2010, 14:44   #3

Nice copy pasting and it's NOT EVEN YOURS as you said.
Fail Ripper + Leecher like Asazumi.
Old 11/21/2010, 14:52   #4

yea ur right ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 15:00   #5

this is nice man...thnx a lot! even u are a leecher you help others. keep on sharing
Old 11/21/2010, 15:04   #6

man i dont download please upload it to another link.
Old 11/21/2010, 15:24   #7

its mine!
Old 11/21/2010, 15:25   #8

~IM NOT A Leecher
hirap na hirap mag type
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/21/2010, 15:27   #9

how to unlearn skills
Old 11/21/2010, 15:29   #10

unswer it plss
Old 11/21/2010, 15:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewan676 View Post
~IM NOT A Leecher
hirap na hirap mag type
So, why did YOU included your name (which is considered that YOU are the author)?

Even your GOOGLE Translator is noob.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 16:02   #12

@EWAN I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR SHARING....I APPRECIATE...I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH BECAUSE YOUVE DONE YOUR PART.......THANK YOU IT IS A GREAT HELP FROM DREADROOT AND YOU SHARED IT TO US.....

***LEECHING WAS NEVER BEEN BAD, WHEN IN YOUR HEART YOU ONLY INTEND TO SHARE......THOUGH IT PIERCE THE HEARTS OF WICKED AND GREEDY PEOPLE****
Old 11/21/2010, 16:21   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshboz View Post
@EWAN I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR SHARING....I APPRECIATE...I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH BECAUSE YOUVE DONE YOUR PART.......THANK YOU IT IS A GREAT HELP FROM DREADROOT AND YOU SHARED IT TO US.....

***LEECHING WAS NEVER BEEN BAD, WHEN IN YOUR HEART YOU ONLY INTEND TO SHARE......THOUGH IT PIERCE THE HEARTS OF WICKED AND GREEDY PEOPLE****
Don't ******* appreciate yourself.
Old 11/21/2010, 16:41   #14

zzzzz...
go to academy then buy again the skills that u've learn!!!!
then boom unlearned done....
pretty hard? LMAO
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 18:08   #15

mantap
Closed Thread