Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ninja Saga Cheats // 3 in 1 Awesomeness

Discussion on Ninja Saga Cheats // 3 in 1 Awesomeness within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Download required file [ ]

Required Tools:

* Fiddler2
* Required files above
* Firefox/Chrome

Credits: DreadRoots

Use with caution. Some people got banned, some did not get banned. It depends on your luck whether the server detects you and an admin noticed it or not. So, use only if you are feeling suicidal or brave. xD. I am using it, cautiously, and if i get banned, i will just cheat my way up again =p

To everyone, do NOT publish when you win the boss or someone may report you for killing all the bosses within such a short period of time. When you cheat, please cheat SMART.

Steps.by.pwnthis:

1. Download required files above
2. Extract all the files to your desktop
3. Open Fiddler
4. Use your mouse, Drag downloaded files (all the .swf files) into the Autoresponder tab in fiddler
5. It should look like this. Make sure "Enable auto.." and "Permit pass..." are both ticked.

6. Just enter Ninja Saga [ play now ]
7. Just fight those bosses and it's 1 hit KO. If it isn't, you have not replaced the files correctly, because I have tested it. (clear browser cache will definitely help if you have trouble)
8. Also, all missions are now instant finished.
9. Cheat with some common sense. Only do those exams when you are lvl 20 or lvl 40.
10. Gold Cheat is included in the Hardworking student. You will gain 10 Practice Naginata at the end of the mission which you can sell. If you don't see them, just refresh the game.
Old 11/11/2010, 16:36   #2

This service is temporarily not available from your service area.
Old 11/21/2010, 23:44   #3

Fake