Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please help! how to do the zombie mode or immortal mode in NS?

Discussion on please help! how to do the zombie mode or immortal mode in NS? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please help! how to do the zombie mode or immortal mode in NS?

Dear fellow hackers,

please help me......i want to know how to hack the health so that even you are out of life you still can fight as long as you want regardless of numbers of hit you received... i saw alot of pvp players who knows this...please teach me too....or if you have old post regarding this matter please guide me......i would be so much grateful thanks.............

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zombie mode with gun (Easier Mode)
05/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 62 Replies
Status: MAY 26,2010 PATCHED How to install: 1.Download my attachment (please backup your own specialforce.exe) 2. Put it in you SF Directory (ex. C:\Program Files\GameClub\Philippines\SpecialForce). It will ask an overwrite just click Yes.
[TUT]How to shoot in Zombie Mode if you're a Zombie.
05/05/2010 - Soldier Front - 11 Replies
Requirements: > Speed LAG by .Kyuubi and †DARNOC† _________________________________________ 1)Use the Speed LAG by .Kyuubi and †DARNOC†.(Your Ping has to be 500.) 2)Use your grenade but don't throw it.(switch only) 3)then it hangs when throwing the grenade. 4)You will see that you're using your gold m4a1. ___________________________________________ Extra Info: