Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Made a page for Requests.

Discussion on Made a page for Requests. within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Made a page for Requests.

Before people go saying *This is ***** *You suck* Whatever... I made this page to point users who want to Request Hacks for facebook games onto this page instead of the request thread.

And why I also made this is because people like Me keep using this section to request hacks for games which should not even be in this section.

I know this may seem like a stupid idea but it may just help users out in the future? I ain't really sure.

I did not come to Advertise this page. I just created it to help users out and I ain't sure if anyone else has done this yet so if it's already been created then I'm sorry.

[...]

Mods if you find this stupid feel free to lock this thread. Just thought I'd try and help the community out with Requests.
Old 08/03/2014, 09:29   #2

Second Like
Old 08/03/2014, 09:38   #3

Thanks dude. I kinda regret this to be honest like to me it was a dumb idea... Like any user would use this...
Old 08/11/2014, 09:48   #4

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
There is allready a Requestthread.

#closed

btw: "Posting a link to your Facebook page is only allowed if you have publicly liked elitepvpers."
Old 08/11/2014, 14:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarit View Post
There is allready a Requestthread.

#closed

btw: "Posting a link to your Facebook page is only allowed if you have publicly liked elitepvpers."
What the hell should this be closed for? The page has now hit over 700 likes since I made it.

Your closing this cause I tried to help? It's not like I made a *Elitepvpers should be dead* Page.

I also never demanded users to come Like it. I was doing it to Help users since the Request thread is DEAD! You mods need to realize that NO USER (Well most) Don't even use the Request thread.

Maybe next time I won't try to help... Since it seems you mods just don't simply care when a User tries to make things easier for both Users and Mods... -_-