Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAA bad strategy choose

Discussion on MAA bad strategy choose within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MAA bad strategy choose

All us know that Marvel Avengers Alliance read every posts of this forum, then MAA Staff you have to know that when i (and all my friends) was able to use Brandon Trainer or DP Trainer we was very happy to play that game and when you make your GOOD offer with GOLD in every cases i have buyed your items with real money.
Now, without no more trainers available i'll leave this game and with me all my friends...because who has start play at this game from some month never ever will be able to recover huge gap (for example in pvp) with older players.
You risk to lose all your young players
I think that MAA staff had not been a great idea!!!

this from a really great FUN of this game
Old 06/12/2014, 17:01   #2

if you need to cheat to enjoy a game you are not playing it right.

PVP is not the whole game. Get over it!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2014, 23:18   #3

for me personally this is a great change. I win 99% of my offense fights without cheating. Unfortunately 90% of my defense fights were against cheaters so I was losing to people who could never beat me legit and it was ruining my stats.

I really only needed disable ai for better scores in pve and to make fights shorter aka less time wasted playing
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2014, 06:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelzbot View Post
All us know that Marvel Avengers Alliance read every posts of this forum, then MAA Staff you have to know that when i (and all my friends) was able to use Brandon Trainer or DP Trainer we was very happy to play that game and when you make your GOOD offer with GOLD in every cases i have buyed your items with real money.
Now, without no more trainers available i'll leave this game and with me all my friends...because who has start play at this game from some month never ever will be able to recover huge gap (for example in pvp) with older players.
You risk to lose all your young players
I think that MAA staff had not been a great idea!!!

this from a really great FUN of this game
LMAO. Crying because there is no more fun with trainers? Well, to me they still work to some extent, and that's good too.

Do I need a trainer for PVP? Never had to unless I wanted speed hack. I won't deny I've used a few times when I run into an OP player with 36 Insert Coins on his PVP build. I was like, WTF! In such cases you fight fire with fire. As simple as that.

If PVP is all you do in this game, you better start by making you a suitable offense tactic. I've found mine with Bruiser White Iron Fist. His sole ability to remove buffs and prevent debuffs is formidable, and gives me plenty of time to activate The Cube at some point to flush away the enemy team with Cable, Rogue, Psylocke, and Sabretooth.

A solid strategy takes time, and patience; something that you and your friends may lack.

Let's face what we currently have, and focus on what's left.
Old 06/15/2014, 19:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexikant View Post
LMAO. Crying because there is no more fun with trainers? Well, to me they still work to some extent, and that's good too.

Do I need a trainer for PVP? Never had to unless I wanted speed hack. I won't deny I've used a few times when I run into an OP player with 36 Insert Coins on his PVP build. I was like, WTF! In such cases you fight fire with fire. As simple as that.

If PVP is all you do in this game, you better start by making you a suitable offense tactic. I've found mine with Bruiser White Iron Fist. His sole ability to remove buffs and prevent debuffs is formidable, and gives me plenty of time to activate The Cube at some point to flush away the enemy team with Cable, Rogue, Psylocke, and Sabretooth.

A solid strategy takes time, and patience; something that you and your friends may lack.

Let's face what we currently have, and focus on what's left.
It's all correct and i agree with u but i think that this is a wrong MAA strategy because with this patch it will lose many player and in particular young player.

less playes less gold buyed less earnings for MAA, because who buy is often young player.

this is what I think
Old 06/15/2014, 21:03   #6

The problem is the full hack guys, people that just are using hacks all the time, all the way (PVP/PVE), I'm happy to see a chance to play without full hacks, despite AOE still run, less bad, let's play and got funny...
Old 06/16/2014, 11:07   #7

What's with the hack? Spoils the real fun right? But for sometime, I like hack, especially AI attack themselves. But not into that really. I wish I could find how others got the Command points often in roulette and boss fights. I only have 60 energy and it was used on a two round boss fight but I was never lucky to earn CP. On a daily roulette I got one per day. So If there is a hack really, Hacking gold and CP is the real hack. not the advantage of young and old. I am also a young player, Just played 3 weeks. But sad to know hacks don't work. But I mean the real hacks (Gold and CP). Until then, I'll go li-low on that. My friends understand, I still click the message and send Shield points, energy and other free stuffs.
Old 06/16/2014, 19:43   #8

@rappelzbot

First of all Stop Crying...

Sorry to tell you but you are wrong in many ways, PD did not make a wrong move in patching the game, 1) they will not lose players because hacks don't work anymore, 2) They'd earn more money because the hacks are gone, people will start buying premium items again... Before when the hacks are still working, an Un-Iso'd Agent equipped with a Needle Gun can win ALL PVP/PVE Battles... now that it is patched people will use their gold or focus more on the game (like farming for weapons etc) to improve their stats....

Now tell me if I'm wrong.... Seriously, I do not know what kind of brain you use for your logic.

Oh and BTW, you posted on the wrong forum...