Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Use Instant Build Viking gone Wild + Trick Get Many Beer

Discussion on How To Use Instant Build Viking gone Wild + Trick Get Many Beer within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Use Instant Build Viking gone Wild + Trick Get Many Beer

TOOLS :
- BRAIN
- PC/NOTEBOOK
-

many people can't use viking gone wild "instant build" but i have some trick

For Instant Build!......

TRICK GET MANY BEER

sorry my bad english (INDONESIA)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/30/2014, 00:15   #2

But i have all buildings... Not maxed out yet but can i still upgrade them with this trick?
Old 05/30/2014, 00:51   #3

This hack doesnt work for me no matter how hard and times I try to make it work. All three of the flashplayer and plugin container is connected to each other so if I try to end the process the whole thing will crash and besides it won't even enable the hacks when I try it on the correct process
Old 05/30/2014, 02:21   #4

it works all the time to me..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Share Viking Gone Wild Hack
05/19/2014 - Facebook - 3 Replies
:handsdown: Feature : Hack Resouce and Forge FOR 0 Gems Link : Viking Gone Wild Cheat Resource - YouTube
•New Instant Build BYM•
09/18/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
1st. Open up your Cheat Engine 5.6.1 2nd. Go to BYM (Backyard Monsters) 3rd. Pick a process in Cheat Engine. If you have Mozilla Firefox you need to pick plugin-container, if you have Opera you should pick opera, if you have Internet Explorer you should pick iexplorer and last if you have Google chrome chose every chrome and try the speedhack if resources are speeded that meens you have choosen the right chrome.... the same for Internet Explorer 4th. Set "Value Type" to "Arrays of Bytes" and...
BYM - instant build
09/12/2011 - Facebook - 20 Replies
Instant build @ BYM EDIT: Might as well get by PM. BYM creator might be lurking on this thread PM me if you want the codes. only for trusted people :) NOTE: DISCLAIMER. I do NOT own the codes. All credits are given to the maker of the codes. i'm just here to share. hope you like it
Wild Monster Tribe Attack Trick
08/19/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Are you tired of wild monster attacks that stall time between very important wars or other events? Are you tired of getting your outposts destroyed without even getting much chance to defend? Then Ill teach you a trick that will increase the chance for you to defend a wmb attack succesfully. It will not necessarily help you beat them all like a super dave, but it will significantly increase your towers capabilities plus more time efficient. Step 1: Be sure that youre under attack by a wmb...