Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[release] The tribez & Castlez (CT File)

Discussion on [release] The tribez & Castlez (CT File) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/21/2014, 14:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Einmal hat es funktioniert und jetzt geht es leider nicht mehr
Old 08/21/2014, 22:56   #17

Hi again
They've made another update of the game. Is it possible to update the CT file? (most features are still working though. The resourses x8 doesn't work. I am not sure about the gems). I would be deeply thankful if you make an effort and update the CT file
Thanks in advance.

P.S. I love this game.
Old 08/22/2014, 07:15   #18

Can anyone update the cheat
Old 08/22/2014, 13:43   #19

Thanks one more time. You're great!
Old 11/26/2014, 11:33   #20

Another update of the game was released and some factions of the current CT file aren't working (RNG resourse mulx8, RNG Resourse mulx2 for monsters..). Could you please update the CT file? (again). Thanks in advance.
Old 11/26/2014, 18:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedianXL View Post
Another update of the game was released and some factions of the current CT file aren't working (RNG resourse mulx8, RNG Resourse mulx2 for monsters..). Could you please update the CT file? (again). Thanks in advance.
Should be fixed, have fun~
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2014, 20:34   #22

How to use the gem feature?
Old 11/28/2014, 01:38   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtgtgt213 View Post
How to use the gem feature?
When construct something and lacking some resource, a dialog will popup and states what you lacking, and offering you gem-buying the resource. If the gem cost value is only a few (eg. 2 or 3 gem with 3 resource type), then the cheat should be working. On buying, you should gain what the actually gem cost, may be some tens to some hundreds. (Check the pic on 1st page, activate Collection is another usage of the cheat)
If the gem cost is large, then the cheat is not working for some reason.

The cheats have to be applied in very beginning of loading screen, or some cheat may not work.
Old 11/30/2014, 11:35   #24

Since the last update in T&C when logging in, I get "ingame error occured" and I have to reload the game and the CT file. I re-activate the option "resources mulx8" but when I click to gather them, I get the original value and not multiplied. This happens to money and materials. I activate the cheats in loading screen. What is possibly goes wrong?
Thanks for your tolerance.
Old 11/30/2014, 14:20   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedianXL View Post
Since the last update in T&C when logging in, I get "ingame error occured" and I have to reload the game and the CT file. I re-activate the option "resources mulx8" but when I click to gather them, I get the original value and not multiplied. This happens to money and materials. I activate the cheats in loading screen. What is possibly goes wrong?
Thanks for your tolerance.
The 'RNG' mark of the cheat means it modified the magnitude of the random range. It is not necessary exactly multiplied the said produced values. Please check what amount gained.

The very beginning of loading screen is the screen before the "filling hill", if the cheat 'crossed' but no effect, it is likely missed the cheat activate timing.
I'll check it again at a later time.
Old 11/30/2014, 17:58   #26

the cheats working fine but i noticed that when cheats activated (construction speed and human speed) and you buy expand it shows game error but else it works very good Thanks for the one who made it
Old 11/30/2014, 18:13   #27

So, I collect from a Lumberman's hut when wood is 2918, after it is 3966, collected 1048.
Max said amount is 150, so it is a multiple about 7, I guess the exactly multiple is some random variance + the cheat-said-multiple -1. The Rng Resource multipler should be working fine.

ADDED:
in another collection, b4: 3966, after:4906, net-gain:940, ~6.26x of 150. so the multiple should times a random value, ie. real multiple = 8x random(0.0~1.0) , something like that.

For the error screen, yes, I encountered too.
The error screen may appear after map started without doing anything.
I removed cheats one by one to see which cause problem... but it turn out none can be identified.
The error just appear randomly when cheats applied.
The most suspected one may be 999999 storage, since it is most likely detected by server..., but there is case it work with all other cheats at the same time.
I don't know why the problem and how to avoid.
Old 12/01/2014, 12:33   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by panraven View Post
So, I collect from a Lumberman's hut when wood is 2918, after it is 3966, collected 1048.
Max said amount is 150, so it is a multiple about 7, I guess the exactly multiple is some random variance + the cheat-said-multiple -1. The Rng Resource multipler should be working fine.

ADDED:
in another collection, b4: 3966, after:4906, net-gain:940, ~6.26x of 150. so the multiple should times a random value, ie. real multiple = 8x random(0.0~1.0) , something like that.

For the error screen, yes, I encountered too.
The error screen may appear after map started without doing anything.
I removed cheats one by one to see which cause problem... but it turn out none can be identified.
The error just appear randomly when cheats applied.
The most suspected one may be 999999 storage, since it is most likely detected by server..., but there is case it work with all other cheats at the same time.
I don't know why the problem and how to avoid.
Yes, the cheat works fine.(Loaded in the very beginning screen). The problem with the "in game error occured" happens due to a pop up telling to clear the whole land for some gems and get resources and money. So you have to log in without using the cheat. wait for the pop up to show. then reload the game with the cheat. sometimes this message pops up more the once.
Old 12/01/2014, 12:39   #29

i active 999999 max storage and play and i never get errors even if i want to buy new expand !
Old 02/10/2015, 11:55   #30

Hi again. They released a new update. The features of the CT file work fine, except the RNG resource Mulx2 for monster.. (ver2 and 1). Do you think an update is necessary? Thanks.