Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Tribez & Castlez - Instant Build/Upgrade/Action Hack - Trainer

Discussion on [RELEASE] Tribez & Castlez - Instant Build/Upgrade/Action Hack - Trainer within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/12/2014, 22:09   #61

elite*gold: 0
Nothing for FireFox?

Tried on Chrome got blackscreen
Old 05/16/2014, 21:59   #62

elite*gold: 0
Sadly it crashes with Win8.1 :/ Tried compability mode, still nothing. Can you fix the error or am I doomed?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rapid Upgrade + Instant Build (2in1 hack)
09/07/2011 - Facebook - 8 Replies
Since urban damage 01 has posted both of these hack,I think this code is not so useful. Since i found this code,I decided to share it with you guy and girl.2 in 1 hack. Download this instruction: HERE CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER IF THIS CODE IS NOT WORKING. CREDIT Slother - Rapid Upgrade Kabayo000 - Instant Build
Trading Instant(Resource, Build, Monsters, Repair) and Rapid Upgrade for specified
07/29/2011 - Facebook - 34 Replies
If you guys are interested in getting working (one, two or maybe all) of the following then email or PM me back with what you have to offer and I'll put in a good word for ye'all. Instant Resource (Three codes, both working as of July 28, 2011) Instant Build (Working as of July 28, 2011) Instant Monsters (Working as of July 28, 2011) Rapid upgrade (Working as of July 28, 2011) Instant Repair (Working as of July 28, 2011) New Tweaks of this week: