Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NINJA KIGDOM MODE GOOD

Discussion on NINJA KIGDOM MODE GOOD within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
NINJA KIGDOM MODE GOOD

AQUI MI HACK NINJA KIGDOM MODO SUPER SAYA

DESCARGA

close hall chrome kill proces CONTROL + ALT + SUPRI

OPEN NEW CHROME AND LOGER FB AND OPEN KINGDOM

1. OPEN CLIC CLIC EXE

PASSWORD PRIMIUM CODE 8899 + ENTER

2. TIPE 2 + ENTER MODE SUPER SOLDAIR ENJOY GAME

(it is not mine)
__________________________________________________ ______________
Ps: I have found in the i-net and have a eigenden VT made ​​test but can any one tell me if that really works without which I should capture what to me?

VT says 7/49 to

__________________________________________________ _______________

ich habe das im i-net gefunden und habe ein eigenden VT test gemacht aber kann mir einer sagen ob der wirklich funktioniert ohne das ich mir was einfange???

VT sagt 7/49 an
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Ninja Saga] God Mode
11/18/2011 - Facebook - 14 Replies
Credits to: Software-Syndicate for the .SWF File Me for sharing it to all of you. Here are the ways of having an easy mission: Files needed: Fidder
Ninja Saga GOD mode
11/17/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Cheat Dewa Ninja saga !! | Enter your blog name here downloadd :: HERE
Ninja Saga god mode
05/31/2011 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Just Share .... http://adf.ly/f2kk
old but still working using CE ninja saga God mode
04/12/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Firefox/Chrome Cheat Engine 6.0 Tested and Working as at 8th March 2011. 1. Go Ninja Saga -Only works in Firefox ( DO NOT SELECT YOUR CHARACTER FIRST) 2. Go to Cheat Engine 6.0 and select process Plugin Container.exe 3. Scan Type: Search this array, Value Type: Array of Bytes, check the HEX. 4. Scan "28 00 00 00 0C 03 00 00 26 02 00 00 03... 00 00 00" 5. Double-click the address 6. Change the value to "FF 22 0C 00 00 03 00 00 26 02 00 00 03 00 00 00". 7. Check the "frozen" on the left address...
trade 130-80 Ninja-Ninja with full super for a good runescape PURE OR PINS
10/11/2009 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
i will accept; - a good 1 defence strength pure - a good tank pure (very high range and good defence) - a skiller pure, (level 3 with high woodcutting or mining or something and some cash) - membership pins. Add "[email protected]" if you have any questions/ wish to see screenshots *I WILL NOT GIVE INFO FIRST. YOU WILL GIVE ME USERNAME AND PASSWORD. I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONQUER ACCOUNT USERNAME AND PASSWORD. THEN YOU REGISTER MY EMAIL TO THE ACCOUNT (AND HAVE RECOVERIES...