Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ANY ONE HAVE A NEW AUTO WIN ?!!!

Discussion on ANY ONE HAVE A NEW AUTO WIN ?!!! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/31/2014, 09:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
yeah theres an autowin out just watch the smaller rooms as its being tested and since update 2.7.2 you cant play yourself acc to acc like before from the same connection details so their in general public testing and i see by toronto being 0 players they might have been in there too
Old 01/31/2014, 11:27   #17

Yes... i was using AutoWin scripts (v2.7.2) and it's working. But i'll not release to public. The last time i shared, around 90% of players was using AutoWin in all rooms. Now, if someone want scripts, contact me for more info (low cost to avoid public share).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2014, 12:20   #18

Old 01/31/2014, 12:59   #19

I actually think that autowins should be kept secret by whoever comes up with them. Okay, I've got no real problem if it's shared among a few of the more talented here - e.g. autowin, mastersuraj, morgs, eileifr, crawlers, mp3expert etc - because they're all smart enough to keep their mouths shut.

But hey, as soon as anyone else is PMed the method, it WILL get out and spread like wildfire. Which as Morgs says, instantly makes trying to get a game completely pointless. We all saw what happened a week ago. 90% of players were using autowin and it became a coinflip... waste of time.

So I'm happy NOT to have an autowin method, provided that near on nobody else does either. Long line's fine for me... at least it requires skill with positional play. And you get to actually play a few **** games.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2014, 15:13   #20

I have to agree, don't release autowin. No point playing the game if you're going to use autowin. Please don't release it.