Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Release} Tools Social Point Up2Date

Discussion on {Release} Tools Social Point Up2Date within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/03/2014, 11:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Dragon City hack dont work
Old 02/03/2014, 11:37   #17

does monster legends work
Old 02/03/2014, 13:14   #18

PLEASE CLOSE OR DELETE THIS THREAD IT IS NOT HACK IT IS HERE FB AND HE EARNS MONEY WITH ADFLY!
Old 02/03/2014, 13:49   #19

Keren Vroh (y) tingkatkan .. Hidup Hacker Indonesia up
Old 02/25/2014, 18:12   #20

It works! ^_^
No virus or malware either.
As for the adl something or another links. you just have to go through them to get to it. i think i went through like 5 or 6 of them before it finally got me to the page that hacks dragon city. I'll post screen shot of my account now (i did an expansion, and the gems hack yesterday)
oh and it upped my level from 23 to 77 ^_^

it also says this when i add the image "You are fairly new, please note that images in your posts will not be shown until you reach a certain number of posts." so i dont know if you will be able to see it or not

EDIT: i just downloaded the file, it's free from virus's too. i had to go and update it from another link that it sent me to (not an adly link. just a download server (mediafire)) and it's worked so far. i'm taking screen shots of it and stuff. so when i can add pictures to my post i can share here. ^_^

EDIT 2: also i see it as a valid reason to have all the adly links because it actually works. a lot of these hacks that i find throughout the web dont work-actually this is the first i've found in years that's worked that sends you off into the ad paying sites prior to getting to the so called file. it's legit, therefore its a good reason for the ad links. and it's not really overpowering either. the ads load themself and all you have to do is wait like 5 seconds and press skip ad, and it goes through that (look at the address bar) and thats how many times you will get until you get to the download/hack page (depending on which tool you chose). and you dont have to do much more than that. then occationally you will get another adly site pop up while using the downloaded verison of the hack, and you just wait 5 more seconds and tell it to skip and you get to use it as you wish. So all you really have to do, is sit back and wait, and it's over in less than 30 seconds.
Think of it this way, you're not paying real money for this. therefore its better than doing a survey, and also you would be spending a lot more time and money if you were going to buy this stuff in game, and a bunch of it you can't even do without the hack.
the downloaded verison has so much stuff that i didn't get on the site yesterday. its really cool actually ^_^
Old 03/01/2014, 08:02   #21

works thanks
Old 02/25/2018, 12:06   #22

Where is the link

Tags
cheat dark warriors, cheat dragon city, cheat social empires, cheat social park, cheat social wars