Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE][NEW] Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V4.1 [UPDATED]

Discussion on [RELEASE][NEW] Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V4.1 [UPDATED] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [RELEASE][NEW] Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V4.1 [UPDATED]

Updated trainer in this

For the legacy version of this trainer, visit my blog. Also i am planning to make a bot to farm CP so do head to my website and read more about.

This is an updated version of my previous trainer from this .

With the latest version, i have updated "Disable Ai" and fixed the black colour glitch. Also, i resized it again as the bottom buttons took up too much space. Silly me, that i didn't realise i was using custom fonts for the previous version of this trainer.

Features:

-Disable Ai(Fixed)
-Self-Attack Ai
-Speedhack x5
-Beepsound
-No ****cash or ****ice link
-Popular web-browsers support
-Easy to use
-Simple attaching system
-Editable process list(Support MORE web-browsers)
-Smaller(Smaller than V4)
-Shows a message that you have attached the hack!

Instructions:

1.Open MAA(Facebook) with Internet Explorer/ Firefox/ Chrome/ Opera
2.Once you are in the flight deck, Open the hack and select your web browser.
3.After that, select 1 hack only, choose either "Disable Ai" or "Self-Attack Ai"
4.Then, you can enable Speedhack

There will be a slight lag when turning ON "Disable Ai" or "Self-Attack Ai".

Attaching,
Internet Explorer = Iexplore.exe
Firefox = FlashPlayerPlugin
Old Firefox = plugin-container.exe
Opera = Opera.exe
Chrome = Chrome.exe

Firefox,
Disable Leethax when you are using Firefox

Chrome,
For the speedhack to work on Chrome, you have to add this parameter "-no-sandbox".
How?
Right click on your Chrome shortcut and click on properties then add this parameter to the target line(be sure there is a space between " and - .

Blue Colour - Hack Not Activated
Red Colour - Hack Activated

Hack requirements:

-Read this thread

Credits to:

-konghack.com for Disable ai and Self-Attack Ai
-BrandonZ201(Myself) for the Trainer

- MEDIAFIRE AND MEGA.co.nz

Thanks
31 Users
Old 10/05/2013, 14:57   #2

Added to sammelthread
P.S, I meant updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2013, 22:03   #3

not to be the ******* or anything but im calling a fake , the links leads to ad fly pages with no timers and no further links i left the adfly page open for 30 minutes and the nice little " please wait " message was still there not sure if anyone else want to confirm that your hack is working but im calling it a fake

" ookay im trying to be an ******* i put all the " links " he put up through URL expanders and all gave dead ends so basically hes just tricking people into checking out the adfly so he can make quick cash dont even bother checking people its a dead end
Old 10/06/2013, 02:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiggyRags View Post
not to be the ******* or anything but im calling a fake , the links leads to ad fly pages with no timers and no further links i left the adfly page open for 30 minutes and the nice little " please wait " message was still there not sure if anyone else want to confirm that your hack is working but im calling it a fake

" ookay im trying to be an ******* i put all the " links " he put up through URL expanders and all gave dead ends so basically hes just tricking people into checking out the adfly so he can make quick cash dont even bother checking people its a dead end
The links are working fine for me.Maybe your internet is slow that it causes you to stuck on the "please wait" page. Try checking out my previous thread and read what they said.
Old 10/06/2013, 02:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonZ201 View Post
The links are working fine for me.Maybe your internet is slow that it causes you to stuck on the "please wait" page. Try checking out my previous thread and read what they said.
my internet is perfectly fine and the links dont work if u try to expand any of the links you provided with something like or it wont work because the links are fake and a dead end its just a way for u to make some extra quick easy bucks and last thread ? so u took kong's codes and mashed it up into a trainer of your own? and? nothing the links are a fake end of story would be nice if an admin can close this thread and delete your links
Old 10/06/2013, 02:46   #6

Quote:
my internet is perfectly fine and the links dont work if u try to expand any of the links you provided with something like or it wont work because the links are fake and a dead end its just a way for u to make some extra quick easy bucks and last thread ? so u took kong's codes and mashed it up into a trainer of your own? and? nothing the links are a fake end of story would be nice if an admin can close this thread and delete your links
Maybe the links i have provided are too encrypted. btw, i ask for permission from kolonelkadat and he said i can use the codes.
Old 10/06/2013, 04:16   #7

Quote:

Stop trying to act like an ******* and try to learn how to use Internet instead.

By the way, thanks BrandonZ201 It's working like a charm and like always.
I like how you have fixed it. It's looks very neat and professional.
But, can you make the same trainer but with 4X speed instead of 5X please
because it crashes the flash player sometimes on 5x speed. PLEASE
Old 10/06/2013, 04:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by milad0011988 View Post
Stop trying to act like an ******* and try to learn how to use Internet instead.

By the way, thanks BrandonZ201 It's working like a charm and like always.
I like how you have fixed it. It's looks very neat and professional.
But, can you make the same trainer but with 4X speed instead of 5X please
because it crashes the flash player sometimes on 5x speed. PLEASE
Even i have a problem where x5 causes CVE after playing MAA for too long so i may add more speedhack option.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2013, 05:56   #9

Quote:
When I have a US IP, i also get the same please wait message. try to download hotspotshield and it works like a charm.
Old 10/06/2013, 08:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ple101 View Post
When I have a US IP, i also get the same please wait message. try to download hotspotshield and it works like a charm.
So you are saying that your ISP block the links. Ohhhh, interesting...Thanks for the info.
Old 10/08/2013, 20:54   #11

Works perfectly smooth and easy.
Brandon for president.
Old 10/09/2013, 02:34   #12

how do I turn off Leethax please tell me :S
Old 10/09/2013, 02:40   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
how do I turn off Leethax please tell me :S
Click on the Firefox button -> Addons -> Click on Disable for Leethax.
Old 10/09/2013, 03:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonZ201 View Post
Click on the Firefox button -> Addons -> Click on Disable for Leethax.
I still do not understand,you can send me a picture?

because i was looking here and think I no have leethax ,my speed hack not work
Old 10/09/2013, 03:08   #15

works great good sir thanx a bunch

Tags
cheat, disable ai, hack, maa, marvel avengers alliance