Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Log In Banned Miniclip Account

Discussion on How To Log In Banned Miniclip Account within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile How To Log In Banned Miniclip Account

1. Load up 8 Ball Pool page
2. Load up Cheat Engine and choose your process
3. Scan STRING: SPLASH_LOGIN_REJECTION_BANNED
4. Replace: LOGIN_REJECTION_ALREADY_LOGGED_IN

Crawlers bro can you test see if this work. I don't have banned miniclip account, so I'm not sure it's working but anyway give it a try! Cheers
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/02/2013, 17:27   #2

thanx but he work with me
Old 10/02/2013, 20:48   #3

Cant you create a video please?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2013, 20:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo530e View Post
Cant you create a video please?
The instructions are so easy.
I don't think there's a need of video.
Just 4 steps.
Old 10/02/2013, 21:05   #5

Can i do this for other facebook games too?
Old 10/02/2013, 21:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlunx View Post
Can i do this for other facebook games too?
Sorry bro, I don't know, 8 ball pool is the only game I hack
Old 10/02/2013, 21:07   #7

i understand the instructions i need help!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2013, 21:12   #8

@rehan_memon and @sna762, I don't have a perfect code to stop freeze time glitch, you guys have to manually change the replacement codes to make it work because disconnection code is a protected code, it is very difficult to tweak it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo530e View Post
i understand the instructions i need help!!
Bro, I played with you many times, you even make yourself win 85 Win Streaks!!!!!

Try to login normal after you complete the 4th step. If it's not working then we need to do some tweaking!
Old 10/03/2013, 04:22   #9

محمدفريد@ im not sure if your saying this way worked for you if you did you point me towards whatever your sniffing please because id love to see how you managed to enter your account your details arnt even stored on the miniclip server adobe stores them all so please before stating the impossible back your comment up with some proof and ill bend before you as your the 1 and only person ever since upgrades took place to enter an unbanned account and possibly would have hacked your way into adobe site that the us government stores their info at as its that secure and ill praise you for the rest of time.
hello brother no what happens is you scan it with 10 second window but then you must click to connect with facebook so changed the code np 10 down to 3 seconds clicked connect with facebook opens another box so you have to set the engine to scan for the 1st line again but since its only a doorway you get no results its the usid for miniclip
miniclip.com/games/ban/banned/?uid=1094818087
thats the address your faced with try to enter via facebook and you get a box open saying press here if page fails to load thats where miniclips security grabs the facebook UID being facebook id sends to children which is verification via security by adobe your given a blank screen so couldnt even poke around in charles as to gain info access the game must be refreshed when charles is connected to the main game. there might be an open door somewhere but you need to think also i tested our codes on ONLY players i know use this dc or other hacks so its coming from the cheaters themselves

ADDING THIS FOR ALL YOU TUBEFREAKS stop asking for video tutorials for things that if cant be followed via instructions then leave because your incapable of step by step commands

players asking for codes against freezehack there is none its not a hack get this into your brains its got nothing to do with miniclup or facebook or anything related to them i6ts the person using their pc's flash.exe plugin we bring codes to use thats found inside the game your all going crazy and bringing us along well now listen stop pms stop asking the help is for helping thats all it wont unglitch the game yes glitch thats what this is a tiny window of help opens up and if timmed will push you on in tournaments thats because its using dc against them nothing else now drop this once and for all
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2013, 05:47   #10

@Crawlers, ahhhhhhh I see what you mean bro! I should have thought about the Big Guys Adobe and Facebook too, not just miniclip alone! In this case it's best to create new account with miniclip because it's faster and less thinking

#closed#
Old 10/16/2013, 05:04   #11

when to use this? after trying login or when?
I am still getting the banned message.
Old 10/16/2013, 05:22   #12

@namit2 I tried to hack the game 8 ball alone, completely did not think about Adobe & Facebook and how miniclip stored players id & info!

If you got banned, created a new account You can not do anything about it! Try to read few messages above before asking, I had request this thread Closed!

#closed
Old 10/16/2013, 05:50   #13

When to use this? When the popup comes with the banned message?
Old 10/16/2013, 14:19   #14

#REQUEST CLOSE
the information is outdated create a new account and be less open with your cheating
Old 10/16/2013, 14:34   #15

is this permanent?