Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander

Discussion on War Commander within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War Commander

Hi all since repair codes have changed would anyone be kind enough to share other codes with me please, event is coming up also would help me a lot thanks
Old 09/21/2013, 09:40   #2

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
War Commander
05/04/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
I have my account banned for using cheats, is there any way to unlock :o
WAR COMMANDER
03/01/2013 - Facebook - 48 Replies
hey guys ---- im playing warcommander and im done edit most of it .. so i cant find any lines to comment to prevent the ban .. any help will be appreciated .. ty
War Commander Swf
12/24/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hey guys i wanna know if u guys have war commander swf if u do please share here i have the half decrypted swf which i got thru dumper but i want fully decrypted swf if u have it i will pay for it after confirmation thats its original and workinng and if u dont have pls dont waste my tym n urs.....nowadays m free so i can work on making hack of wc thry swf thank you...i can make hack for u if u can share the swf which is fully decrypted thank you guys.....
War Commander
10/31/2012 - Facebook - 17 Replies
ok the events on, no one is sharing the hack greedy assholes i found this online i dont know if it works or not i will try later, i hope it works for you all Are you having a hard time successfully attacking other players’bases in War Commander? This is the War Commander Hack Mod that worked on for several weeks. War Commander Hack Tools: Cheat Engine