Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

war commander raptor glitch

Discussion on war commander raptor glitch within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile war commander raptor glitch

a lot of player using raptor glitch
raptor glitch is easy to use
Old 06/29/2013, 06:22   #2

how? yeah i saw a guy spammed 7 raptors on my base
Old 06/29/2013, 07:38   #3

lately this become famous

this video prove how they do it
Old 06/30/2013, 00:28   #4

I didn't think this still worked.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WAR COMMANDER GLITCH
05/15/2013 - Facebook - 22 Replies
I HAVE A WORKING WAR COMMANDER GLITCH. YOU MUST PM ME WITH A WORKING GLITCH FIRST TO GET IT! THE GLITCH INVOLVES BASE MOVEMENT THATS ALL I WILL SAY.
War Commander Building Glitch
03/25/2013 - Facebook - 62 Replies
Hello people. I have seen some people talk about building time glitch, that you don't need to hack to fast uprade your building, guess what, this morning I was lucky to do this glitch, and it worked very well, I did't hack, or used any type of a program to get this. This glitch worked only for building buildings, upgrade them. not for opning units, upgradings units. ****** PM me for the glitch tutaril!!! ****** Will not share it in public, only in PM Anyway here is a video that shows...
war commander building glitch
03/17/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies
war commander building glitch :mofo: there is glitch you can make 4 tech center , 4 academy ,4 lab and a lot of things can make with glitch no ban lol i would not tell any one because kixeye will fix this if you have 4 tech center time will past 4 seconds mega tank will unlock in one day :rtfm: that`s amazing lol :mad:
I have a new War Commander HACK AND GLITCH YAY
12/10/2012 - Facebook - 12 Replies
Ok jk for all the ****ers that have been posting War Commander Glitches and Hacks on this site Stop.. KIXEYE reads this stuff... I even just seen post by an Admin Dave FROM KIXEYE SO STOP POSTING THIS STUFF KEEP IT FOR YOUR FRIENDS IN THE GAME For people who dont speak english well... u stop post war commander glitch ok? kixeye read and fix. then U have glitch no more ok? no more post glitch or hacks thanks