Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

POSSIBLE LEECHER???

Discussion on POSSIBLE LEECHER??? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
POSSIBLE LEECHER???

Ok so i do private files for Battle Pirates for close friends ect. I have a facebook page ect. I use it mainly to post when files are released ect, the rest is done in private. I get a mail today from some dude asking if i want help with files as he has access to good ones. I push him for information and he tells me from this site. I tell himhe's a leecher and he changes his tune and says he is trying to find leechers. I think not but hey i could be wrong. :P

Name is -

Elliott Singfield

Facebook page is

Old 06/09/2013, 05:35   #2

Hm that name sounds familiar...
Old 06/09/2013, 17:04   #3

They wanted 10% from me for giving me files i already make and then had the cheek to tell me he leeched them from someone here