Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{RELEASE} MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE HACK FREE NO CHARGE

Discussion on {RELEASE} MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE HACK FREE NO CHARGE within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/25/2013, 23:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hi, i try this on PVP, practice PvP, mission and SO9. I can't find this Array of Bytes.
Old 05/26/2013, 00:56   #17

cheat works on me. just my net sucks.

well i haven't played that much and only got 7box. then i played here and try playing again on the other PC. i dont know whats the problem with this PC. Flash Player or what so ever cause i get box when i win on the other one. even now. :-( then i get back here.

The Pop up that "You Got 1 Box" window never appeared in this PC. Even the 5wins roulette. So i have to change pc when i got 4 wins. then play for the last one. >.< Anyone know whats the problem?

TopicStarter: How did you find this AoB? Maybe you can record roulette for daily or boss roulette? So we can have unli spin. :-))

Anyways, GoodJob!
Old 05/26/2013, 01:25   #18

some tips, i you cant scan the aob. disabled you leethax hack for a while
Old 05/26/2013, 06:17   #19

it works fine but bro cant u find a hack for energy cuz i waiting the energy came to me its kinda boring and the hack work in pvp and story bosses etc cant attack me

i use internet explorer btw
Old 05/26/2013, 07:26   #20

having a problem using it now. it stucks at loading 99%. >.<
Old 05/26/2013, 07:34   #21

Thanks for the guide Kolos18!! it works for me. Cheers!!!
Old 05/26/2013, 22:08   #22

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
This went on too much.
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
alliance, avengers, free, hack, marvel