Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game of Thrones Ascent

Discussion on Game of Thrones Ascent within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Game of Thrones Ascent

If you too enjoy this game and this site, please join my alliance or start one of your own.

CLASSIC 2D style text based mmorpg

if you like the books or the show you will love this game!

Best of all!!! As of the time of this post i have not been able to find any kind of hacks!
Old 05/14/2013, 05:13   #2

After a few days of searching for hacks for this game.... i found out everything is server side like World of Warcraft.

So if you did not know, you do now. If anyone knows a way to use WPE, let me know, thanks!
Old 05/22/2013, 13:13   #3

I"m looking for a hack to lol.i like the game but i'm way to lazy to wait so much time to get cool. to come at this topic.. i'd probably join your alliance.

Tags
ascent, facebook, game of thrones, game of thrones ascent, mmorpg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request: Game Of Thrones Ascent
05/10/2013 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Help, Anyone have a any hacks or cheats for this game?
Game of Thrones RPG Erfahrungen
04/10/2013 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hi. Wollte mir das Spiel einmal zulegen - hat das schon jemand gespielt, bzw. Erfahrungen. Weiters wollte ich fragen, wo ich es downloaden kann, wenn ich den Key wo anders erwerbe - hab mich noch nicht schlau gemacht, also muss ich den Key beim Download eingeben bei der offiziellen Seite oder so... Ein paar Informationen wären einfach hilfreich :)
Game of Thrones 3 Staffel!
03/17/2013 - Movies & Series - 9 Replies
Und freut ihr euch schon auf die 3te Staffel von Game of Thrones? Also ich kann kann es kaum abwarten, die Serie ist die bis jetzt beste die ich jemals gesehen habe, und ich habe eine Menge Serien gesehen ^^, könnte man schon mit dem Werk von Tolkien vergleichen da ich genauso gefesselt war wie bei seinen Werken ;_). Wie findet ihr GoT? MfG Smiley.
Game of Thrones
06/24/2012 - Off Topic - 8 Replies
Hey, ich habe nun Staffel 2 zuende und ich weiß das die Bücher ja weiter sind und nun wollte ich fragen, welches Buch muss ich kaufen damit ich sozusagen Staffel 3 lese? Danke im Vorraus, hoffe hier sind einpaar Kenner dabei.
The Game of thrones
03/21/2012 - Movies & Series - 10 Replies
Meinesachtens die beste Serie auf diesem Planeten! Wundert mich, dass es hier noch gar keinen Thread darüber gibt. Für alle die sie noch nicht gesehen haben und das gerne im TV tun möchten, kommt die Serie Anfang März bei RTL II. Hier ein sehr guter Trailer! Game Of Thrones "Fear and Blood" Trailer (HBO) - YouTube