Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat engine still works on Marvel

Discussion on Cheat engine still works on Marvel within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheat engine still works on Marvel

well I was playing marvel then i got mad because I always loose in Pvp so I used Cheat engine and scan the Health of the enemy and hey it still works... well 50% will work , 50% it will not... Every time you change the health of the enemy to 0 , when You know that you will win because The Enemie's hero is dead.. Try Closing you're cheat engine and Finish the enemy... And then BOOM! it saved

No bad comment Please if it Doesnt to you please Just shut up and Suffer in silence because It works on me... you want proof? well xD I will post it later But now I want to win The new Hero in PVP

dont forget to thank me if it still works

Sorry for my bad english... Im a little Drank Today....
Okay I will retype It

well I was playing marvel then i got mad because I always loose in Pvp so I used Cheat engine and scan the Health of the enemy and hey it still works... well 50% will work , 50% it will not... Every time you change the health of the enemy to 0 , when You know that you will win because The Enemie's Strong hero is dead.. After that now its 3 v 2? Right.. and when you know that you will win In the fight Try closing youre Cheat engine And finish the The enemy...

No bad comment Please if it Doesnt work to you please Just shut up and Suffer in silence because It works on me... you want proof? well xD I will post it later But now I want to win The new Hero in PVP

dont forget to thank me if it still works

And I dont know if it still works on Missions....
Old 04/29/2013, 15:42   #2

Lol.. everyone knows that.
But most of us are lazy to do it, that's why I made trainers.
Old 04/29/2013, 15:57   #3

well Just informing The one who Didnt know... that its still working
Old 05/01/2013, 12:09   #4

dont do it on pvp u will get banned
Old 05/01/2013, 13:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme999 View Post
Well he will get banned if he will kill other agents with way better armory and such...Cause they will report him...I guess if he kills agents with like 10 or 15k more armory than his then its alright!
Old 05/01/2013, 21:42   #6

yep thats what iam thinking. just dont cheat on pvp
Old 05/04/2013, 08:27   #7

can somebody pm me give me a link where I can download this pls?..all I got are surveys that don't work even after doing it..
Old 05/15/2013, 14:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme999 View Post
If i use it in PvP Tournament fight i will banned.

But i will try use it in PVP Practice or in normal fight. I will banned too? Or it is safe way?

P.S.
How do this Cheat engine on MAA? :-)))
Old 05/18/2013, 15:39   #9

Guys, you can't use 1 hit kill with cheat engine anymore... Whenever you try you will get CVE! IT SUCKS! can anyone fix that
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2013, 17:26   #10

elite*gold: 9
i think this is temporary
Old 05/18/2013, 19:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teqqy View Post
Guys, you can't use 1 hit kill with cheat engine anymore... Whenever you try you will get CVE! IT SUCKS! can anyone fix that
What is "CVE"
Old 05/19/2013, 04:49   #12

cve is an error that causes de-sync with the servers after the matches, or even while playing