Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] freesky 2 online

Discussion on [Request] freesky 2 online within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] freesky 2 online

need hacks for Freesky 2 online on Facebook

is there any hacks for that game?

mostly MALL POINTS xD

thanks on advance
Old 04/24/2013, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 4,375
Please post it next time
Old 04/24/2013, 17:41   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FREESKY ONLINE need help
10/09/2010 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
can someone help me how to hack freesky online?? i mean resources or military hack... anyone?? thanks
Freesky Online Tricks
06/03/2010 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hello! Does anyone here know how to see other player's gold? Coz I heard that there is a trick or a program or a link which can track Lord's Information in Freesky. I just want to know how to do it.. Please, anyone? Thanks! :mofo:
FreeSky Online - Scout bot
06/03/2010 - Browsergames - 8 Replies
been using this for awhile when i was still playing it, a little late to release to public since they already changed the rules... anyway, since im done with the game (too bored after those changes) i'm sharing this to all WHAT IT DOES: - auto-scouting - maximum 10 fleets (nope, im not using the exploit) - can be minimized (so you can work on something else) LIMITATION:
working on freesky online bot
07/25/2009 - Browsergames - 7 Replies
freesky online is a browser based game similar to travian except it has better graphics and its full flash... anyway, the game is pretty simple, so all the bot requires is to move to X,Y coordinates and click it, its a point and click game so making a bot is fairly easy... i already made an auto-scout bot but i havent released it yet since its still missing a very important part (and im still trying to enjoy it since no one has made any bot for this yet, afaik), i cant seem to find the...
Just found this one - Freesky online
05/06/2009 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Web browser game with realtime strategy game;. hahha this is good while im in office ^_^ Internet Gaming Gate - Global Free Online Games Portal - look for Freesky online see ya in myalliance