Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

war commander hack event

Discussion on war commander hack event within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2013, 20:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
a video that will help can be found at www. media fire. com/?y1hp9gjavjx5tp4 No, its not a STEP by STEP spoon feed, but if you have a brain at all, this will clarify things, lol. first you have to figure out that you must remove spaces!
Lol you expect people to be able to remove SPACES?
Old 01/28/2013, 21:43   #17

yes i get how to pull up the balance in ce using string, but what do u change the TYPE to after pulling the results.

i see that when u change it it gives u more information on what is in the strings, but still when i change the XP balance it does not work.
Old 01/29/2013, 07:25   #18

i manage to change the amount of exp but i still cant unlock stuff...the hack does work and changes the amount of exp u have but its still worthless coz u cant buy anything lol
Old 01/29/2013, 13:56   #19

Everything that's posted here, is patched very quick, so have fun lol
Closed Thread