Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I read a game based on Qooxdoo(Javascript and CSS) and HTML5 Canvas2d elements

Discussion on How do I read a game based on Qooxdoo(Javascript and CSS) and HTML5 Canvas2d elements within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How do I read a game based on Qooxdoo(Javascript and CSS) and HTML5 Canvas2d elements

How do I read and hack a game based on Qooxdoo (Javascript and CSS) and HTML5 Canvas2d elements?

Tried with cheat engine, Charles and even tried to search .SWF files with no luck.

If anyone knows please let me know!

The game I'm trying to cheat is C&C Tiberium alliances.
Old 01/23/2013, 01:36   #2

Exclamation

Tryed to get access to units through the research facility using cheat engine. Its easy to get the research points value.
It worked but there is a catch. It seems the game becomes offline in the battle mode and therefore unable to load the map for the battle.

On the next attempt:

Used Cheat engine, and changed the costs of researching units to "0".
Same issue.

Also i noticed that cheat engine is unable to get the values of cristals, credits and so on. Except for funds wich is useless since it updates every minute, and it seems its server side.

Any ideias, thoughts and some help?
Old 01/28/2013, 00:36   #3

any ideas or thoughts to help me understand how to hack this game are welcome.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Webapps mit HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript (+ jQuery ), PHP und MySQL [S] PayPal, PSC
02/04/2013 - Coders Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, Biete: Webapps mit HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript (+ jQuery ), PHP und MySQL. Kosten:
[NEW] Crime based game
11/15/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Brand NEW game in international language Rob, kill and manage your business in every legal and illegal way possible to become the most feared criminal of this violent reality. You can just join now clicking on this link: Click Here Some images from game:
[Game] in Html machen bzw. Javascript?
10/31/2011 - Web Development - 13 Replies
Hi Leute, ich habe eine Art Doodle Jump für PC erstellt und möchte sie nun auf meine Homepage einbinden Jedoch weiß ich nicht wie ich das machen soll. Google hat mir auch nicht viel gebracht, kennt sich jemand mit Html oder Javascript aus? Und könnte mir helfen? Wenn was sinvolles rauskommt werde ich ihm/ihr einbisschen Egold als Dankeschön zusenden. Danke im Vorraus ;)
Ich werde das Forum zerstören XD (Javascript-Game)
10/28/2010 - Off Topic - 41 Replies
Also 1. Ich entschuldige mich das ich das vorhin im Main veröffentlicht habe 2. Erst Topic durchlesen und dan löschen...(nicht einfach: Aha... Topic heist "Ich werde das Forum zerstören" also löschen wir das) Nun zum eigentlichen Thema Das in den Adressbalken kopieren und mit Enter bestätigen: javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement(' script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.ap pendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/astero ids.min.js';void(0);
anyone know about elements game?
08/26/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hi... i want play in game with class elements or mage have elements skills... thanks from me for whos give me it!