Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War commander (Long Range/Tip)

Discussion on War commander (Long Range/Tip) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/03/2013, 22:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
hi

when i search for this array of bytes

5E 01 00 00 58 02 00 00 3C 00 00 00 = lvl 1 heavy gunner

result is 2 adresses.

when i go 8 bytes back

B4 00 00 00 B8 01 00 00 5E 01 00 00 58 02 00 00 3C 00 00 00

1st four bytes hold the 180 range and the second 4 the health.

when i edit em i see while attacking it works but the health of an enemy building is dropping and when it hits the bottom it starts from the beginning over and over again without being destroyed.
Old 01/04/2013, 20:20   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by antti View Post
Im gonna release it enyway and it has nothing to do with AoB's... idk what the fuc or where tha fucc u got those vids but u fail.
if not AOB then i know what you must be doing. but it is again has to do with hex codes. there was video on youtube , where a guy manipulated the amount of oil and metal he had , the oil and metal was increasing in some consecutive numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4$T3D View Post
hi

result is 2 adresses.

when i go 8 bytes back

when i edit em i see while attacking it works but the health of an enemy building is dropping and when it hits the bottom it starts from the beginning over and over again without being destroyed.
some tips:
turn off RUBI during battle , its because of RUBI , also the range and health of a unit are directly proportional to each other i think , when you change one the other drops in the battle...you must have noticed that your units die a sudden death without getting shot from enemies. so when you want to cheat on range , cheat on health too or vice versa(not sure about the damege). also there's another way to cheat with the range but that's quite long and nasty yet its permanent. hope this helps
Old 01/04/2013, 20:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmoya1990 View Post
if not AOB then i know what you must be doing. but it is again has to do with hex codes. there was video on youtube , where a guy manipulated the amount of oil and metal he had , the oil and metal was increasing in some consecutive numbers.

some tips:
turn off RUBI during battle , its because of RUBI , also the range and health of a unit are directly proportional to each other i think , when you change one the other drops in the battle...you must have noticed that your units die a sudden death without getting shot from enemies. so when you want to cheat on range , cheat on health too or vice versa(not sure about the damege). also there's another way to cheat with the range but that's quite long and nasty yet its permanent. hope this helps
Finally, an understandable man
oh and i want to repeat it, its very important (EDIT) the value with FF instead
Old 01/22/2013, 15:01   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4$T3D View Post
hi

result is 2 adresses.

when i go 8 bytes back

hi did you find solution to this problem ?
Closed Thread